Fbs Trade

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hmm.i see that you accuse others because they have only 1 post? what a professional answer .the same way you disabled my account!how about somebody accuse your broker only because of that your broker is new in this market?anyway i have two ideas instead one.first you have never sent money
2nd you sent money but money returned back to your account but you are hiding that .i already contacted valletta bank to confirm that ref number but they replied that they could not give information to anybody except who sent money.and i requested your broker to introduce my email to bank valletta as
Beneficiary of that ref number but broker replied it is not possible!any idea why?
So what prevents you from contacting your bank with this ref. number and post their response here?

NP, we'll request confirmation from Bank of Valetta. And I am sure it will show that the money was received by you.

np.
ref id is: 311-09/12/2010-9480-372-1

Sent out 09.12.2010.

Questions, suggestions, comments?

yes. a confirmation from valletta that the transaction with this ref have been sent to saman bank successfully.the case you are refusing to do for 2 months.
any idea why?

So what prevents you from contacting your bank with this ref. number and post their response here?

NP, we'll request confirmation from Bank of Valetta. And I am sure it will show that the money was received by you.

I already answered this.saman bank could not do anything bacause banks do not give information except to whom send money especially if those banks do not have direct banking relationship.
ok i am looking forward for that,also i will try to post this link to valletta bank

maybe they want to clear this here.

Hmm. A person with 1 post?
Okay. If it WERE back - we would have known already, wouldn't we?
Thing is they never returned. Any idea why?

hmmmm. yes!
a person with 1 post! what is the problem?
i am one of your past clients that i close my account about 1 years ago.
i am one of clients that has been tranfered to FBS from poltekFX.
Do you remember?
i have good experience with FBS , But Mr Albertini Problem has amazed me!
and your reaction has amazed me more!!!
why you change Mr Albertini transaction system from webmoney to wire bank payment system?
it is my important question.
can you answer to us?

why you change Mr Albertini transaction system from webmoney to wire bank payment system?
it is my important question.
can you answer to us?
Simple. According to the Customer Agreement we asked him to verify his account and withdraw by bank wire. So he did, documents were sent, funds were withdrawn. Everyone was happy.

And then after a while we get a reaction at FPA like "scam, scam, scaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!", "fake bank details" and so on. What could I do rather than respond?

What you don't understand is: reputation - is what we earn YEARS by YEARS. Do you really think it's worth Abertini's money? There is some problem with the bank wire, he might have just given wrong bank details or something. And I'm sure it will either be solved, or we will find this user deceiving people at FPA.

But BEFORE anything is clear and found out, this person or people behind him start destroying our reputation FOR NO PARTICULAR OR PROVEN REASON. And this is very disappointing, of course. Anyways, all the required requests are sent to the bank, we'll see what they reply.

Simple. According to the Customer Agreement we asked him to verify his account and withdraw by bank wire. So he did, documents were sent, funds were withdrawn. Everyone was happy.

And then after a while we get a reaction at FPA like "scam, scam, scaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!", "fake bank details" and so on. What could I do rather than respond?

What you don't understand is: reputation - is what we earn YEARS by YEARS. Do you really think it's worth Abertini's money? There is some problem with the bank wire, he might have just given wrong bank details or something. And I'm sure it will either be solved, or we will find this user deceiving people at FPA.

But BEFORE anything is clear and found out, this person or people behind him start destroying our reputation FOR NO PARTICULAR OR PROVEN REASON. And this is very disappointing, of course. Anyways, all the required requests are sent to the bank, we'll see what they reply.

look at the date that i posted my review on this site .it is exactly one month

after you claimed that you sent money and in that period and after that you

refused to send me a complete banking confirmation.who believes even after 2 months you or bank valletta do not know what happened to money?you should know better than me if a transaction was not successful at a max 10
days the money would return back to first bank but it is 2 months you are not able to confirm successful transaction nor to clear what happened to money.instead of that your support team started to say we do our part and
the rest is not our obligation and the same you instead of give acceptable answers are insisting on accusing others for reasons like somebody has only 1
post or ...

indeed i had warned you if you continue to not solving my problem i will share

that at websites like fpa and your chat support answer was ((so we do)).

look at the date that i posted my review on this site .it is exactly one month...
Like I already said, no money was refunded to us.
We have no proof you didn't receive them as well.
We will wait for the response from the bank and continue this conversation after it's received.

people behind him?
Dear FBS suppoter
i know bank reputation rules very good.it is not Necessary that you learn it to me.
it seems you should check rules again and again.

now i learn to you!
ask from your bank "where is money now?"
they should consider and follow Route and give to you a strong document that one side of this document should be FBS or their correspondent bank and other side Mr Albertini bank account.
Do you understand?
Go on..

i said to you that I have had good experience whit FBS .i am not your enemy dear sir.
if it is nessecary inform to me till i send my last account number and my name for you.
Talk Now Wisely
Do not Escape from regular questions.
Do not accuse me for dodge from Mr Albertnin question please.i have freedom to send thread.

Do More ...

we are waiting to see your research results.

===============
Ali Forex

Last edited:
Back