Fear

Although Forex is risky business on the other side it involves emotions involvement and fear so it should be controlled at the initial stages otherwise trading becomes difficult for us we may lose concentration we can control such factors by proper money management skills and strategies and it will result in our favor.

Fear is a highly negative feeling which keeps you from making balanced decisions on forex. Quite often people who are afraid make serious mistakes and lose money.

Fear is a highly negative feeling which keeps you from making balanced decisions on forex. Quite often people who are afraid make serious mistakes and lose money.

People who are overconfident can also make serious mistakes. In my opinion, one should always trade on a clear head, without being influenced by strong emotion.

Fear can be your best friend, as it's keeping you awake. Forextically, fear can help you to overcome the same/repeat mistakes. ;)
So, to answer your second question, yes it is. But avoid too much fear which leads to depression, go patience side by side.

Much fear is dangerous , some fear is helpful for trader it can be a road to set a reasonable plan. The plan that will managed on the base of his prior experince avoiding mistakes , find a right way to face market . Without fear trader can be overconfident or go towards greedy trading.

A lot of people come to forex just to get a portion of fear. Someone jumps out of the plane with a parashute, others open big deals, trying to get lucky. It's mostly the ones who are coming to forex for emotions lose money, while still getting what they wanted.

Yes fear kills many traders. The most dangerous fear is the fear of losing opportunity. The feeling of am I missing any trade is dangerous. As a result people open trade even if their strategy has no trade. They force themselves to open a trade.

Yes, there is doubt on the fact that as being human, we have some limitations and our personal lives often affect our trading performance to some extent. But it is not basically wise. Fear, anger, frustration or happiness, etc. are some common physiological issues that we encounter in the forex trading journeys. From my own point of view, we should try to control all our negative emotions as much as possible so that our trading journey can be balanced.

Practice can help us in this regard and practicing trades with demo trading accounts can help the currency exchange traders to be more focused while trading real money with the live trading accounts. Nevertheless, a more focused trading approach can help a forex trader to take rational decision making. And maintaining trading journals, design right trading plan, etc. can help to a great extent to overcome these unwanted fears.

I think the most common thing is that you lose money. However even successful people lose some time, so you have to calculate loss into your trading. I try to avoid fear as much as I can, because it keep you entering a trade every time you see an entry level. Fear also takes confidence away.

Back