Fear

Fear treats positively and negatively so we have to learn how to change this fear into caring trading plans. Just fear is confidence loosing and weakens your trading psychology , On the other hand feel the sensitivity of business realize possible loss and invest a proper amount is a way to mold fear in realistic manner to face market.

Fear is normal in this business. There is greater chance of losing your investment than winning. You need to be mentally strong to cope with any losses. You also need to invest such amount that you can afford to lose. Remember, forex trading is not everyone's bread and butter.

Of course I fear sometimes when I need to do some trading on the very very tight budget I think it's just obvious behaviour for everything else on my matter. I try to keep calm it only helps over time to overcome my inner worry, it takes time to develop.

I think that it is normal that we, as traders, experience fear sometimes during trading. But, I find that it is most important for trader to recognize reasons for this feeling and try to overcome those challenging situations. Still, continuous learning in Forex is necessary

Fear makes it difficult to trade. This does not allow to open a trading position on the trading system. Especially after a series of losses, when the trader does not believe in himself and his luck. He sees a good entry into the market and misses it because of fear.

If you are a trader Coping with with your fear of loosing money is most important you can not make any investments nor any wise decisions until you take have a clear and fearless mind

you must understand how much power does fear have over you. There are People that get motivated by fear. And there are People who get demotivated by fear. You need to understand what type of person are you and from that point you have to plan your moves.

If you are feared, you can hardly control yourself. And Forex trading is risky, you should have a clear mind.

Back