Fear

i think when we start trade it effect our emmotional .the relation between loss and profit very close it effect you feelings.

The thing that I fear the most while trading is that I might overlook something obvious, a signal that I should have noticed but I'd miss it somehow, which in turn would lead to failure, disappointment and loss of confidence.

The thing that I fear the most while trading is that I might overlook something obvious, a signal that I should have noticed but I'd miss it somehow, which in turn would lead to failure, disappointment and loss of confidence.
Even if you noticed everything, there will always be some random piece of news or some large institution buying/selling that will skew the price. Of course, this won't happen every time, but it will happen enough times to make you wonder what you missed.

Indeed it will become barrier in certain situation BUT There is on more thing which called CONTROL will manage it :)
Hopefully with control fear we can manage account better, need strong intention to keep calm minds during trading and control fear in trading, as trader need placed fear on right condition market I think

Even if you noticed everything, there will always be some random piece of news or some large institution buying/selling that will skew the price. Of course, this won't happen every time, but it will happen enough times to make you wonder what you missed.

I agree, that does happen from time to time and I have accepted that. As such I only fear the things that are logical to happen and that I failed to notice and react to rather than those that I simply have no control over. Either way, I do my best not to make any trading decisions based on fear, nor ones based on greed for that matter.

Hopefully with control fear we can manage account better, need strong intention to keep calm minds during trading and control fear in trading, as trader need placed fear on right condition market I think
I agree, that does happen from time to time and I have accepted that. As such I only fear the things that are logical to happen and that I failed to notice and react to rather than those that I simply have no control over. Either way, I do my best not to make any trading decisions based on fear, nor ones based on greed for that matter.

So Final conclusion is FEAR And CONTROL both are important parts for traders life (Its apply to everyone) :)

trade is a business in which every body fear to loss and not sure about profit.when we earn profit we are happy but when we loss we are upset.

trade is a business in which every body fear to loss and not sure about profit.when we earn profit we are happy but when we loss we are upset.
Why fear if loss also as part in trading and as trader already understand, I think as trader beside they thinking about target profit also need prepare the loss that might occured

Fear is a very bad emotion that effects a lot of traders, newbie traders have this common problem after some time when they realize that trading in forex is a very difficult thing to do.

Back