Fear

Forex is link with our emotion. when we earn profit we are happy and when we loss we are sad.
Indeed usually like it, if we get profit will happy and sad if faced with loss, but we as trader also don't need to over fear in trading with the risk that involved, as long as we trade with strict risk management hence will boosting more chances

Fear is indeed a very destructive emotion in the life of a trader especially in starting stages, but if you are going well on your learning curve then soon you will realize that you can get rid of fear very easily.

Fear destroy my sure profits many times. I close my positions on low loss thinking it may not go to high loss. It happens to many of us because we not wait that market will turn and we get profit . Small losses are our destiny if we do trading like this.

Fear destroy my sure profits many times. I close my positions on low loss thinking it may not go to high loss. It happens to many of us because we not wait that market will turn and we get profit . Small losses are our destiny if we do trading like this.

I have had this problem too. Sometimes I still do. It's difficult to learn the difference between when it's a good idea to minimize your loss and close your position, and when that decision is purely dictated by fear and anxiety. The more experienced I become the better I get at recognizing that difference, but I had to deal with quite a bit of frustration during my learning process.

You have to over come your fear if you want to become a good trader, otherwise it won't be possible.

Back