Feel as though have been conned, No1 options.. appreciate some help please

buddhaju

Private
Hi, I dipped my toe into binary options trading depositing $100 via Signals Binary site in Nov 2015.. within an hour of depositing this, No1 options broker Gabriel Davidson contacted me with a deal saying it was a risk free trade I needed in the end $1000 deposit, Gabriel encouraged me to borrow it on my overdraft etc as he said I could pay it back in a few weeks as deal was risk free. Against my better judgement I took myself to my limit and deposited $1010 in my No1 options account thinking I would get it back in a few weeks and could spare it till then.... Around that time I deposited the amount and placed the long term trade (which incidentally was 4 weeks.. longer than my understanding of a few weeks! .) I noticed $500 was deposited into my No1 account, having not read there terms and conditions at this point, I thought I would just leave it there and tell them I didn't want it when the time arose to deal with it... Fast forward to 4 weeks later my deal lost and was expecting money to be deposited back into my account.. This did not happen so I contacted original broker and he intimated that the money would be deposited back to my account and would contact me later that day to arrange withdrawal etc..I do actually have an email from him saying
" ...we are willing to offer you an insured trade today on the EUR,
Deposit another 1K and get the safe trade,
In case of lose we will refund you the money back to your account ."
He never rang back and when I finally got hold of someone in the company in January to find out what happened was past from pillar to post having been told Gabriel had left the company.. Finally was assigned to Dave Rosenberg to sort the matter out... In the end what he offered me was to invest more money for him to invest on my behalf to get my money back this way... Not happy with this and he would not answer my emails.. Did all the suggestions on your Forex Traders court emailing Dave Rosenberg and telling him what action I will be taking and where I would be reporting them if matter wasn't sorted out (have already filed a complaint with CySEC as a non regulated body.. not sure if correct place?) on 3rd email I got a reply,,,,saying that only way for him to help is for me to invest more money as way of getting round the terms and conditions...
As soon as I was aware of their bonus terms and condtions and what was going on a sent a message to say I did not, have not and will not accept any bonuses from them.. this was obviously after they had paid one into my account... Their terms and conditions are rather ambiguous as they don't state a timescale for refusing bonuses.. and I feel it was very sneaky of them to pay one straight into my No1 account exactly 31mins after I deposited the $1010 before I would even get a chance to read the terms and conditions. further more when the trade I "lost" on was paid back into my No1 account it was paid back as a "bonus" too... there terms and conditions say ....."
13. Bonus

No1Options provides attractive rewards features to its new and regular clients. Bonuses and one time trading credits are part of No1Options promotions program. These bonuses are limited by conditions, any bonuses are subject to change.
In order to be able to withdraw after taking a bonus customer will have to reach his trading volume requirement.The formula is as follows: [(Deposit+Bonus)*20]. So, for example if the customer invested $5,000 and took a $5,000 bonus his volume requirement will be: [($5000+$5000)*20= $200,000] which means that the customer will have to generate a trading volume of $200,000 in order to be able to withdraw funds from his account.

In addition, the formula is adjustable- when a customer adds funds to the account the required trading volume grows.

Any amount of money can be withdrawn only when the foregoing stipulation has been fully respected and fulfilled. Any withdrawal of funds from an account made before completing the terms of bonus will be immediately canceled and removed from the account. The bonus will be given to all traders automatically (unless the client has specifically asked NOT to receive a bonus), upon signing on this form you have agreed to the bonus terms and conditions as posted above and there will be no need to sign any alternative document. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash back arbitrage or other forms of deceptive or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will invalidate the account and any profits or losses collected."
I feel that my deal was placed with Gabriel Davidson as an employee of No1 options my contract was with him and hence No1 options... Am in serious doubt now that I am right and don't wish to waste any more time barking up the wrong tree if this is the case.... Can anyone please advise...have not replied to last email with Dave Rosenberg whose last reply was "
You depositing money to take your money out , is not an investment , it is just a way to get around the terms and conditions"
Confused.... please help..

Its totally crap, In future whenever you heard "In case of lose we will refund you the money back to your account ." then try to get back all remains funds of your account from that xyz broker.

Now come to solution.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Its totally crap, In future whenever you heard "In case of lose we will refund you the money back to your account ." then try to get back all remains funds of your account from that xyz broker.

Now come to solution.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Now come to solution.

Thanku so much FX master, needed that second opinion to make sure I wasn't wrong! I will follow your advice, thanks again

Your welcome and keep us update.
Hiya, received email back today from Dave Rosenberg after inviting him to reply to this thread and cc'ing customer services, compliance and the CEO Chris Martin.. This is the reply "
Hi Ms.Ridsdale

I really deeply want to help you , i you write this things about the company and myself , and you expect me now to behave and get you out of this after you did not get any help from CySec ?

First take this post off , second of all , we need to sort this problem over the phone , please let me know when i can give you a call ? or maybe on Skype ? what ever will be the best for you .

It is very very hard for me to handle with this emails .. "

I haven't replied yet as to be honest my in my last telephone conversation with this guy, I understood that he would use the money in my account which I would sign over to him to use in risk free/insured trades only and if he didn't "win" the money back within 2 months max and "prove" that I could make money then I would get all my original money back in fact I would be able to get it back either way... When I put this in writing my my understanding and permission for him to do it... He said this was not what he had said.. So exasperated with dealings over the phone with him particularly, I prefer NOT to talk to him as there is no record of what is being said.. Also in previous conversations he said to me that he was related to the CEO and someone else high up in the company... and also that "no-one cared about my money" in his company... I would like to reply by email to tell him that CySEC complaint I lodged, I have been advised could take ages before anything even is investigated or happens..and that I have given him ample opportunity to sort this matter out in a reasonable way giving his company 3 chances via emails over the course of over a week.. This being in addition to all the previous communications I've had with the company since December... .I would be willing to remove all postings about their company and complaints if and when the matter is sorted out... I have so far not posted anything derogatory other than a reporting of facts of events and emails that have actually happened... Would appreciate your advice in how to proceed... Am personally getting really fed up with what seems like going round in circles with these guys... Many thanks

Hiya, received email back today from Dave Rosenberg after inviting him to reply to this thread and cc'ing customer services, compliance and the CEO Chris Martin.. This is the reply "
Hi Ms.Ridsdale

I really deeply want to help you , i you write this things about the company and myself , and you expect me now to behave and get you out of this after you did not get any help from CySec ?

First take this post off , second of all , we need to sort this problem over the phone , please let me know when i can give you a call ? or maybe on Skype ? what ever will be the best for you .

It is very very hard for me to handle with this emails .. "

I haven't replied yet as to be honest my in my last telephone conversation with this guy, I understood that he would use the money in my account which I would sign over to him to use in risk free/insured trades only and if he didn't "win" the money back within 2 months max and "prove" that I could make money then I would get all my original money back in fact I would be able to get it back either way... When I put this in writing with my understanding and permission for him to do it... He said this was not what he had said.. So exasperated with dealings over the phone with him particularly, I prefer NOT to talk to him as there is no record of what is being said.. Also in previous conversations he said to me that he was related to the CEO and someone else high up in the company... and also that "no-one cared about my money" in his company... I would like to reply by email to tell him that CySEC complaint I lodged, I have been advised could take ages before anything even is investigated or happens..and that I have given him ample opportunity to sort this matter out in a reasonable way giving his company 3 chances via emails over the course of over a week.. This being in addition to all the previous communications I've had with the company since December... .I would be willing to remove all postings about their company and complaints if and when the matter is sorted out... I have so far not posted anything derogatory other than a reporting of facts of events and emails that have actually happened... Would appreciate your advice in how to proceed... Am personally getting really fed up with what seems like going round in circles with these guys... Many thanks

Reply them that first they will solve your problem and then you will remove this post.

If it;s legal, record any conversations with them. Chances are they want to talk to you to try to convince you to put in more money on a "sure to win" deal. DO NOT deposit another cent with them.

If it's legal in your jurisdiction, record the call. (If you aren't sure, ask your local police) Tell No1 that there's no rational reason not to communicate by email.

If it;s legal, record any conversations with them. Chances are they want to talk to you to try to convince you to put in more money on a "sure to win" deal. DO NOT deposit another cent with them.

If it's legal in your jurisdiction, record the call. (If you aren't sure, ask your local police) Tell No1 that there's no rational reason not to communicate by email.

Hiya Pharaoh, am not sure if it's legal here in the UK, so will email, as I don't see why they can't do it via email, thank you so much for your plain talking

Back