1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling helpless against this scam.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by tuhin, Jun 12, 2011.

1. tuhin

tuhin Recruit

Hi All,
    I am from India,resident of Delhi. I am highly effected person from In-Arabia.Its a forex dealer,Recently open a Bank in NZ and leased a gold mines in S. Africa.I have opened a 6,00,000 USD account in this company and after making profit of 300,000 USD they stop my payment and as a excuse they told me i earn illegal profit.
    The In-Arabia has bilked thousands of customers out of hundreds of millions of Dollars using deceptive and unfair trade practices,including falsely portraying its FOREX trading platform as a fair, transparent and true foreign currency exchange,when instead it is a "Rigged Game"designed to systematically separate customer and rob there money.They proclaim they have good connection with MQL and they can do anything with MT4 too..
    Investors want to make money and Mr.Jay trivedi (main person of this company) and Mr.Manish tyagi (one of the director)also want to make money.You are willing to spend money to compensate for lack of knowledge Or some other elements that is limiting your success and these guys are happy to take advantage of your 'need' and sell there "Magic Formula" which will supposedly do it for you.Only after the fact you realise you were scammed.

Dear members and Dear Administrator i have all the proofs of my account statement,screen shorts and e-mails sended by Mr.Manish tyagi..
    Please i request all of you to do help me on this issue.

Regards
    Tuhin.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

What's the name of the company and the website? If you post that, our favorite AsstModerator can stick it in the thread title and it will be easier to figure out what's going on.