Feet wet - dwelling if I should dry them

Broker-Tom

Recruit
So I made my first "forex" move by investing some money in Finanzas Forex.

Lately, I've been thrown away by numerous jitters on their website so last couple of days I've been looking around for some more in-depth and fresh news regarding that company.

I must say, now I'm feeling a bit insecure. I find a lot of different opinions on this and I'm inches from withdrawing my money from it.

What is the general census on them over here?

And a noobster question - is there a "legit" website for Forex traders, like Dukas, but for smaller inverstors, that's going on for years and is considered a real deal?

That would be all, I'll keep the community informed if I find out anything, and please inform me if you know something about Finanzas that I don't.

Ground control to Broker Tom

Over and out :)

Wow have you ever verified if they're appropriate registered by regulatory entities? You know there are lots of scams out there, so I recommend you visit NFA site and check it out.

So I made my first "forex" move by investing some money in Finanzas Forex.

Lately, I've been thrown away by numerous jitters on their website so last couple of days I've been looking around for some more in-depth and fresh news regarding that company.

I must say, now I'm feeling a bit insecure. I find a lot of different opinions on this and I'm inches from withdrawing my money from it.

What is the general census on them over here?

And a noobster question - is there a "legit" website for Forex traders, like Dukas, but for smaller inverstors, that's going on for years and is considered a real deal?

That would be all, I'll keep the community informed if I find out anything, and please inform me if you know something about Finanzas that I don't.

Ground control to Broker Tom

Over and out :)

Hey dude, why don't you try some of the good brokers, you can find many reviews to make up your mind, all of them regulated by the NFA. Oanda, Alpari, Tradeview, E-toro...you don't need to deal with a broker that makes you feel uncomfortable.

i dont no about that broker but i been trading with fxcm for about 3 months havent had no problems with them you should look into them.
over an out.

Don't put money with any broker until you research them. This article should get you off to a good start:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

As for managed forex, that's a lot more dangerous, since you have to trust the broker and be confident that the account manager won't either rip you off or just turn out to be incompetent. Read this for more info:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Back