1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Felix Longer Term Forex Trading Strategy from 09/05/07

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Administrator, Oct 6, 2007.

1. patter

patter Recruit

i only managed to get 100+ pips...as i was worried the market would fall..anyway still made good money..thanks to felix..bro u are GURU!

2. Northfx

Northfx Recruit

Great call!

Hey Felix,

Just like to also say keep up the great work and many thanks from some one who has taken 3 yrs to find an honest person who's ready to share his thoughts !
    Thank You!
    North:D

3. JeffNLisa

JeffNLisa Private

Well, I'm not Felix, but you did say anyone else, so I'll tell you my thoughts.

First, I don't think THREE months is absolutely necessary. Perhaps if you are teaching yourself, and didn't have a coach, but in this case you have a coach in Felix that you obviously appreciate and trust. So in this case, I think ONE month for sure, possibly TWO.

But if you
    • have practiced trading daily in a demo account for a month, and
    • know about opening and closing positions, and
    • have experience with how to put stops, and
    • are comfortable with how to use your broker's platform
    then my personal opinion is to begin trading Felix's signals with a real account.

I would still say place trades that risk no more than 3-5% of your capital. The gains may be small total dollars, even on a 100 pip move. But the losses will be small if you either misjudge your entry points, have slippage or filling problems with your broker, or make any of a number of other common mistakes that don't start to happen until you are trading real money.

I'm still a newbie myself, but that is what I am doing, and since you asked, that's my personmal opinion.

Jeff

4. Forexscalp

Forexscalp Recruit

Gud one Felix. I traded AUD/USD and i made a great deal from it not until on the 3rd and 4th when the pair droped greatly but still hit your trigger. But what do we expect from here? I wish i could bring you to nigeria.

5. Dennuise

Dennuise Private, 1st Class

Bravo Felix ! Cant wait for another long term action.

6. kennychapman

kennychapman Recruit

Thanks for your knowledge

I made over $9000 in the last month on the nzd/usd pair. The Forex market is a great way to make the money you need. Thanks Felix for your insite into Forex trading.

7. iggypop

iggypop Recruit

I missed your longterm video, but probably I have hadthe same idea...
    Here my results:
    20.August: AUD/JPY: 1425 pips
    19.Agust: EUR/JPY: 1119 pips
    19.Agust: EUR/USD:630npip
    1. September: AUD/USD: 652 pips

8. yullah

yullah Recruit

we love that and we are expecting more from you, felix you are good.

9. Sean4all

Sean4all Recruit

I read the initial post and ur reply to that post, am also a starter a toddler basically, hav not opened any trading account of any sorts, so i was wonderin if u cud giv me any advice on the platform to use and how much i shud start wit, and other beginner info i need to no. thanks

10. doorstpng

doorstpng Recruit

Need Long Term Trade Advice!

hi,

am a newbe to forex trading and on a long term trade like this what should i risk?
    what percentage of my account should i risk in the trade?

please i need to know this so i can prepare for the next long term trade, all advice is very welcome.