Felix Longer Term Forex Trading Strategy from 09/05/07

Administrator

Just Administrator :-)
Hi there :)

This is Felix. On September 5th, 2007, I sent you a video with longer term trading strategy. Here was the link:
]

At that time, AUD/USD was at 0.8220, and NZD/USD was at 0.6880. I told you that I thought it was a good idea to go long on both pairs, because I felt that AUD/USD will reach 0.9000, and NZD/USD will reach 0.8000.

Well, on Friday AUD/USD reached 0.9000, and NZD/USD reached 0.7670.

On Sunday night, AUD/USD should open at around 0.8980, and NZD/USD should open at around 0.7610.

Considering that AUD/USD has gained around 9.5%, or 760 pips, and NZD/USD gained 10.5%, or 730 pips, I don't think it's necessary to hold it any longer. If you bought a 6 months CD, like I suggested, you can close it, and let your bank penalize your interest. You should've made more than enough on currency appreciation in 1 month, than most people hope to make in interest in 2 years.

If I feel inspired to share with you any other longer terms trading strategies in the future, I will let you know. But for now, consider the AUD/USD and NZD/USD strategy as complete, and consider this post as official exit.

-Felix

Last edited:
excellent call Felix! I had several mini lots on these 2 currencies at some points and did very well with the call.
Thanks a lot!

Felix you are excellent, I tell you, lots of guys wish they are like you, giving out so much for free, I'll say you the new santa. keep it up, and thanks a million!

Thanks Felix, I traded the nzd/usd and made $6000.00. Cant wait until you hit it again.
Jerry

NZD&AUD long

Unfortunately I did not discover your website FOREXBASTARDS.COM until only a few short weeks ago.

But now that I know about it I always keep an eye out for emails from you Felix.

Thank you so much i really appreciate the service you provide.

Regards
hil

Ditto what Gomaz said. I was not here yet at that time, but I'd have wanted to be in on it.

I look forward to your next long-term trade advice, and I'll put 5 or 10 lots on each.

Jeff

Hi,, I am one of the few unfortunates who missed this opportunity,as Iam very new to forex and to this forum. Its a noble act from felix to teach others to make riches from forex trading.

Longterm

I missed your longterm video.....bummer. Can't wait to catch the next one. Meanwhile, thanks to you I have been able to keep myself standing as a newbie use the FXCM SCAM Thugs. As soon as I hit my goal, I will switch to MBtrading.
Using FXCM is like playing chess. They are very slimy, two faced conartists but I can predict their scammy moves fairly easily now and dodge them. Thanks Felix, you the man!!! Greatings from Amsterdam

Last edited:
long term trading idea

Wonderful ,
Let's wish & hope that all your trading idea will be as good and succesful as this one,
thanks a lot, Manneke

Back