Felix Longer Term Forex Trading Strategy from 09/05/07

i only managed to get 100+ pips...as i was worried the market would fall..anyway still made good money..thanks to felix..bro u are GURU!

Great call!

Hey Felix,

Just like to also say keep up the great work and many thanks from some one who has taken 3 yrs to find an honest person who's ready to share his thoughts !
Thank You!
North:D

I am impressed and also sad :-| I am a beginner and thought to take the advice not to do any trades before 3 months of demo account practice, and I promised myself not only to practice but also to start reading all/most of the eBooks I've had collected from the Internet.

Now that I see Felix giving free pips for everyone and people making huge amount of money... I don't want to waste any time from this guy's experience. Feels like time is running on me, and before I really get to be a knowledgeable trader, Felix would have gave up his services and I would be losing a golden time of Forex experience.

So what do you suggest Felix or anyone else? Do you think I keep the signals being emailed to me and see you all making money while I watch? Or unsubscribe and re-subscribe when I'm ready to open an account and trade?

:) Thanks,
arto

Well, I'm not Felix, but you did say anyone else, so I'll tell you my thoughts.

First, I don't think THREE months is absolutely necessary. Perhaps if you are teaching yourself, and didn't have a coach, but in this case you have a coach in Felix that you obviously appreciate and trust. So in this case, I think ONE month for sure, possibly TWO.

But if you
  • have practiced trading daily in a demo account for a month, and
  • know about opening and closing positions, and
  • have experience with how to put stops, and
  • are comfortable with how to use your broker's platform
then my personal opinion is to begin trading Felix's signals with a real account.

I would still say place trades that risk no more than 3-5% of your capital. The gains may be small total dollars, even on a 100 pip move. But the losses will be small if you either misjudge your entry points, have slippage or filling problems with your broker, or make any of a number of other common mistakes that don't start to happen until you are trading real money.

I'm still a newbie myself, but that is what I am doing, and since you asked, that's my personmal opinion.

Jeff

Gud one Felix. I traded AUD/USD and i made a great deal from it not until on the 3rd and 4th when the pair droped greatly but still hit your trigger. But what do we expect from here? I wish i could bring you to nigeria.

Thanks for your knowledge

I made over $9000 in the last month on the nzd/usd pair. The Forex market is a great way to make the money you need. Thanks Felix for your insite into Forex trading.

I missed your longterm video, but probably I have hadthe same idea...
Here my results:
20.August: AUD/JPY: 1425 pips
19.Agust: EUR/JPY: 1119 pips
19.Agust: EUR/USD:630npip
1. September: AUD/USD: 652 pips

I read the initial post and ur reply to that post, am also a starter a toddler basically, hav not opened any trading account of any sorts, so i was wonderin if u cud giv me any advice on the platform to use and how much i shud start wit, and other beginner info i need to no. thanks

Need Long Term Trade Advice!

hi,

am a newbe to forex trading and on a long term trade like this what should i risk?
what percentage of my account should i risk in the trade?

please i need to know this so i can prepare for the next long term trade, all advice is very welcome.

Back