Felix Longer Term Forex Trading Strategy from 09/05/07

Hey Omo Naija

Hi Felix, you are really doing a great job. I am new to forex and I have only been using your site for couple of weeks now. I will be looking forward to all those long term in the future, but for now your are really doing a great job and thanks for helping a lot of people make money out forex....:)
Dayo

Hey Dayo,
How U Dey
Nice Meeting U Here,
One Luv
JC Deji Mayor
Talk To Me On Yahoo Messenger 24/7
dejiakamayor@yahoo.com

loving your neighbor like your self

thanks felix .you are the bomb. you know i sometime wish everybody were like you making money in forex would have been alot easier.Anyway i like to take advantage of the next position trade you give

Excellent Call!

Thank you Felix! This was an excellent call. I will be paying very close attention to what you have to say about possible longer term trades in the future. I think you are doing an excellent job! I did not take advantage of this trade, but plan on doing so in the future! Thanks again!

carry trade is wonderful

:(The long term trade idea work for me but i was able to make only 124pips.I will be looking forward for another brillant opportunity like this,thanks

Last edited:
Felix,i told you that you are God sent.i wish you long life so as to make an indelible impression on your generation.you are selfless,collaborating,mission conscious,assiduous,meticulous,daring and positive.You are a genius.Even though i had not known before you gave the signal but i have benfited immensely from your trading signals.you are wonderful.

excellent

Thank you Felix! I think you are doing an excellent job! I did not take advantage of this trade, but plan on doing so in the future!

Thanks again!

Chris

Wheres the beef.

Thank you Felix .??? where can I learn,or find A sight where economic indicators come out in a timly fashin.confused:

Back