FELIX.... where is our SHAREWARE software??

digital_soul

Private, 1st Class
Hi Felix (or AsstMod)

Much love from down in Sydney. I hope you remember me.

Just curious when your planning on releasing your promised shareware software that is able to 'make money while we sleep' as you promised in your great articles.

Regards
Sow

I'd have to check, but I think the target release date was sometime in September or October.

I can't wait to try out the shareware myself. Felix services always help us make money!:)

The programmers on the project have made great progress. The basic structure Felix wants is in place. There are still a lot of bugs to be worked through.

Now we are all stuck waiting for the programmers to finish their bug hunt. First they need to get the biggest ones taken care of, then it can be loaded onto demo accounts to check for smaller ones before any real money is risked.

I'm hoping for late October, but the exact date will depend on how fast the programmers can get it ready.

The programmers on the project have made great progress. The basic structure Felix wants is in place. There are still a lot of bugs to be worked through.

Now we are all stuck waiting for the programmers to finish their bug hunt. First they need to get the biggest ones taken care of, then it can be loaded onto demo accounts to check for smaller ones before any real money is risked.

I'm hoping for late October, but the exact date will depend on how fast the programmers can get it ready.

great! I'm interested in beta testing.:)

Yea, whats going on guys? Any news? or did felix decide to keep the shareware for his elite meditating club?

Back