FFFA GLOBAL INVESTING LIMITED Scam

mlam827

Recruit
I tried to do my due diligence, but it was difficult due to the lack of information. USA based here. I was added by a good looking gentleman on facebook and we started chatting for a few months. Was told that he ran a company, and chatted like a normal person with life and aspirations. Convinced me to try MT5 trader demo account. Then showed me gains and told me to make an account. I was then told how he can teach me. So he did. Walked me through every step. I made an account and sent money to coinbase and bought crypto then sent it over to FFFA Global Investing Limited (fafx.cc/index) . Then they will recharge my MT5 account. Made quick money and then FFFA was not going to release my funds until I pay taxes on the gains, which is a lot more money. I have yet to pay taxes, but now I am out of a lot of my original money. Wanted to share my story and start a thread to seek advice and assistance! I know, I am naive. The gentleman went by the name Yiming Wang. Whats App number based in Fresno, California.

I tried to do my due diligence, but it was difficult due to the lack of information. USA based here. I was added by a good looking gentleman on facebook and we started chatting for a few months. Was told that he ran a company, and chatted like a normal person with life and aspirations. Convinced me to try MT5 trader demo account. Then showed me gains and told me to make an account. I was then told how he can teach me. So he did. Walked me through every step. I made an account and sent money to coinbase and bought crypto then sent it over to FFFA Global Investing Limited (fafx.cc/index) . Then they will recharge my MT5 account. Made quick money and then FFFA was not going to release my funds until I pay taxes on the gains, which is a lot more money. I have yet to pay taxes, but now I am out of a lot of my original money. Wanted to share my story and start a thread to seek advice and assistance! I know, I am naive. The gentleman went by the name Yiming Wang. Whats App number based in Fresno, California.
Did you contact the website about the same, if yes then what reply did you receive from them?

Do not give them any more money. You do not have to pay in order to withdraw your money. Report this to the authorities. The FBI, Coinbase and to Facebook. You can post his WhatsApp number here, since that is not even his real number but might be using it to attack other potential victims.

Back