1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fibogroup.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Pipcontrol

Pipcontrol Recruit

3. BeiShi

BeiShi Recruit

this thread seems to be dead..) maybe someone will look here.. I am going to start demo account here and also I am thinking about investing in PAMM. I would be good to hear some comments about them

4. JeremySultan1

JeremySultan1 FiboGroup Multi

don't hesitate, I have such experience and don't regret. But first of all analyse the rates of the managers and choose the best one

5. BeiShi

BeiShi Recruit

thanks! I am looking for a good manager) there are a lot of good managers with good graphs

6. vladmir78

vladmir78 Recruit

Fibo Group
    1. Strong points:
    No slippage, fast withdrawal (usually, under 3 business days)
    2. Weak points:
    a) Rather wide spread for cross pairs: NZDCHF - 8 points, NZDJPY - 8 points, AUDCHF - 10 points, EURNZD 12 points. Trading cross pairs becomes unprofitable with such wide spreads.
    b) Their PAMM rating is totally fake. Take a closer look at their TOP20 managing traders: fibogroup.com/investors/pamm/rating/
    All of their “investments” are fake. The broker fakes those investments for each new manager. That said, the investor has actually no one to choose from the rating.

7. olegraven

olegraven Recruit

Fibo Group
    1. Strong points:
    No slippage, fast withdrawal (usually, under 3 business days)
    2. Weak points:
    a) Rather wide spread for cross pairs: NZDCHF - 8 points, NZDJPY - 8 points, AUDCHF - 10 points, EURNZD 12 points. Trading cross pairs becomes unprofitable with such wide spreads.
    b) Their PAMM rating is totally fake. Take a closer look at their TOP20 managing traders: fibogroup.com/investors/pamm/rating/
    All of their “investments” are fake. The broker fakes those investments for each new manager. That said, the investor has actually no one to choose from the rating.

8. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Is there some reason why 2 separate forums accounts are making the same post only 7 minutes apart?

: fibogroup