1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIBOgroup.eu

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, May 24, 2012.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. BaibarsB

BaibarsB FiboGroup Multi

anybody home?) Some people are wondering about PAMM on Fibo Group... I saw their managers and their results and their conditions.. rather interesting and attractive.. maybe someone will look into this thread)

3. Davidrick

Davidrick FiboGroup Multi

I was walking in the forum and saw this tread, I thought there is something interesting...( As for PAMM, I invested two weeks ago and I have earned 100$) I think it's rather good result) I chose through the filter the manager and I like it

4. BaibarsB

BaibarsB FiboGroup Multi

oh, I think it's rather good result for such period of time. I trade with this broker on fixed account and don't have any problems, but investing seems also to be interesting.. Thanks for your answer!

5. Davidrick

of course. It's good result especialy for me, the beginner. I need a lot of time to learn trading and during this time i can get some profit with help of "old" trader, so why not?)

6. BaibarsB

BaibarsB FiboGroup Multi

yes, while you are learning you can use the time with profit, but in any case trading by your own can be more interesting and profitable

7. Davidrick

of course, I want to learn trading by myself. but it needs time and losses

8. Morten

Morten Corporal

I used to have some business with this company but I stopped after the demo account. I read a negative article about this broker on one website and decided not to give them my money. As far as I understand, it's better no to believe the review on this page, is it?

: fibogroup