fibomachinepro.com/

golfim

Recruit
fibomachinepro.com/

i have buy that product do not being satisfied with the results, e have send a ticket to clicbank for REFUND
i have read the terms and there is 60 days money back if not satisfied its my case.

ClickBank will allow for the return or replacement of any product within 60 days from the date of purchase

then next i have been contacted from clickbank with the words from Mr Carl Dittmann that says

Dear Fabio

The software works great if you follow the rules -
there is absolutely nothing wrong with the software.
The Fibonacci levels is not my discovery
and the Fibo Machine Pro created to serve those levels in easy to
understand language ( alerts,Push Notifications etc..) because 99% of traders
have no idea how to trade Fibo manual systems.
Please follow all major rules if you want to be a successful trader.
Once again - The Fibonacci levels and Fibonacci system is not my discovery
and when the market is RANGING like it is these days - new Fibonacci
levels simply can not be build right...No trades! Non of the any other tools will work!
The Fibonacci software will work fine again when EUR/USD start trending normally again,
no worries - the software is brilliant!
Please keep trying - don't give up on the first unlucky day.

what can i do to have my REFUND? you think e he is right and i have to open my hand and let he get with my money from software that not met my expectations?

Complain to Clickbank. Ask again for a refund and make it plain that you want a refund, not another excuse from Karl Dittmann. Come back and post the results here.

I got some progress on this case mr karl dittman have propose di offer 300$ in other systems but i have declined. For now i`m not able to post the full progress because i do not have my computer around, soon as possible e will make a full post with ditails. thanks FPA for support and advise.

for noe the clickbank has send one e-mail saying that the refund has been made :)

wen i receive the money that i paid for this system e will post here and add this post by terminated thank you FPA for your help.

It's good that you got your money back. Since you had to force it via Clickbank instead of having the seller do the right thing, I think the thread needs to remain in Scam Alerts so others who need it can easily find it.

Back