Fibtree indicator

There are a couple of simple modifications that i was hoping to make to the indicator in order to tailor it to my needs, such as being able to toggle the prices on and off, and adding a 50% line that can be hidden with the "-5" code in the description etc and i also quite fancied having a go at the auto-update feature. I know that most of these do not feature in your analysis so you understandably you don't want to add this to the code but would you mind if i had a go? I would understand if you didn't want to release the .mq4 but i thought i would at least ask.
kind regards
ML

I installed the indicator on my chart and nothing shows up. I changed the line colors and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Gator,
Once you have it installed and made color changes (if any) then right click and choose "Object List" and then edit the newly created "Trend Line".
Enter in the Entries "Fibo, 2, (any text) and if you want to hide any levels", but you don't have to enter any text nor hide any levels.
Last step, right click and choose "Indicators List" and then close it out immediately and the lines will be there.

Hope it all works out.

I have try install on MT4 Xemarkets and MT4 Fxpro but it don't work. I have set colors, but don't have any Object List have show on m chart. I like this indigator but can't use it. I have try uninstall my MT4 then down new client on website and install it again but not work too. I have run MT4 with admin on win 7. Anyone can help me please :(

Hi All

I have updated the indicator to enable display of the 50% retracement line as well as the 38.2% and 61.8%. It is now available for download in the first post in this thread.

Please feed back any comments or issues but if you are having problems installing the indicator then please read through the thread as it is frequently a Windows 'feature' that causes the trouble.

All the best

Michael

Seem like not working in my 2 MT4 . trend line is still straight line even with description change as Fibo. Need advise pls

Try to install into 2 mt4 . Not working for both. copy n paste description from page 1 without success. Pls kindly advise

Hi

Owensweb

There are a number of issues with Windows management of files which are discussed in the first few pages. Have a look at these to see if it answers your issues.

Also, if you have a lot of other indicators running it can sometimes cause issues so try opening a single chart with just this indicator. If none of that works then post here again and I'll see what I can do.

All the best

Michael

Back