Fibtree indicator

Michael,
and is it possible to change or build-in option to change the script of the levels' name - I need Arial Black "10" mostly.
And second question - is it also possible before levels will be drawn - to choose what level to draw and what to not.
I'm not programmer, thus, I do not know what MQL lets to change.
For intsance, when I start Fib Tree indicator and draw the line, change the name, can I point what levels to draw somehow?
Actually your indicator is perfect anyway, this is just some moments that I would like clarify.

Thanks.

I installed the indicator on my chart and nothing shows up. I changed the line colors and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

looking at time of your post, the market is closed so it wont work automatically as chart needs to update, you need to right click and hit refresh.

Michael,
and is it possible to change or build-in option to change the script of the levels' name - I need Arial Black "10" mostly.
And second question - is it also possible before levels will be drawn - to choose what level to draw and what to not.
I'm not programmer, thus, I do not know what MQL lets to change.
For intsance, when I start Fib Tree indicator and draw the line, change the name, can I point what levels to draw somehow?
Actually your indicator is perfect anyway, this is just some moments that I would like clarify.

Thanks.

Hi Sive

I have made these changes and added the new version along with updated instructions to the first post in the thread. Please let me know if this is what you were thinking of, or if there are any other changes.

All the best

Michael

Hey Synchronicity,

Great work. Much appreciated. This indicator is so useful I cannot thank you enough.

Sorry to say this but what is supposed to show? Can you post an image after apply?
Because when I download and drag it to the chart, it shows nothing.
It seems at least it should show some lines. but nothing is showing.

I have 4 computers but I did it all - Still none of 4 computers are showing what it is supposed to show.
Perhaps all of my 4 computers are wrong because other people aren't saying about not working.

Sorry to say this but what is supposed to show? Can you post an image after apply?
Because when I download and drag it to the chart, it shows nothing.
It seems at least it should show some lines. but nothing is showing.

I have 4 computers but I did it all - Still none of 4 computers are showing what it is supposed to show.
Perhaps all of my 4 computers are wrong because other people aren't saying about not working.

Have you added the trendline and edited its properties as per the instructions in the first post of this thread?
If so are you using a standard version of Metatrader?

All the best

Michael

Hi All

Version 3 of the indicator is now available for download. I have made changes as requested by Sive in this post.
I have been given permission to share my Fibonacci Tree indicator, and the links are below...
Michael

Hi, can you advise me a little? I also want to share some MT4 indicators that I coded last years with help of one trader (I can't name him today) - they use same math as indicators used by Sive Morten in his analysis... Problem is that one trader told me this math may be copyrighted by DiNapoli - see this post
I don't know how in US copyright rules is, but as I know ANY development or patents have LIMITED term of copyright - for example ANY patent become free to use after 5 or 10 years from publication... So can anybody tell me when DiNapoli copyright ends?
On other hand - I believe that DiNapoli haven't copyright in my country so I ask Sive Morten - can I share this MT4 indicators at my website?

Hi, can you advise me a little? I also want to share some MT4 indicators that I coded last years with help of one trader (I can't name him today) - they use same math as indicators used by Sive Morten in his analysis... Problem is that one trader told me this math may be copyrighted by DiNapoli - see this post
I don't know how in US copyright rules is, but as I know ANY development or patents have LIMITED term of copyright - for example ANY patent become free to use after 5 or 10 years from publication... So can anybody tell me when DiNapoli copyright ends?
On other hand - I believe that DiNapoli haven't copyright in my country so I ask Sive Morten - can I share this MT4 indicators at my website?

Hi Kamuta,
it will be better to contact with FPA administration on this subject.

Back