Fibtree indicator

Thanks a lot for this post....I really love the fib tree indicator. if i could get the pivot point indicator, the one that looks like that of sive moten, i would really appreciate it too, because it helps keeps the chat neat. Thanks man....is good to have people like you around.... I will use this opportunity to say a big thanks to (FPA) you guys are amazing! SIVE YOU ARE MY MENTOR, YOU THOUGHT ME WHAT I KNOW TODAY, MY GOAL IN TRADING, IS TO TRADE ALONGSIDE WITH YOU, ANALYZING SAME CHAT, AND THAT DAY, I WILL SAY TO YOU SIVE, THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. pls Sive how do one combine fundamental and technical analysis?

Last edited:
MT4 build 765 issue

V4's display settings don't work as expected at MT4 build 765. Please check this issue.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hello,

Even if I change the color/style of trend line, it goes back to the setting made in FibTree_V4 property. For example, I set Yellow to Line_Base, Line_500 and Font_Color. When I draw trend line with Fibo, the lines show in yellow. However, when I change the colour (green, or transparent colour for example) in drawn line using trend line property, it go back to yellow. In addition, "Font_As_Line" doesn't work. Even if I set it True, regardless of the colour in trend line, its colour goes back to the colour set in FibTree_V4 property. I attached pictures.
2015-01-26_07-22-47.png
2015-01-26_07-24-52.png

Thanks,

Hello,

Even if I change the color/style of trend line, it goes back to the setting made in FibTree_V4 property. For example, I set Yellow to Line_Base, Line_500 and Font_Color. When I draw trend line with Fibo, the lines show in yellow. However, when I change the colour (green, or transparent colour for example) in drawn line using trend line property, it go back to yellow. In addition, "Font_As_Line" doesn't work. Even if I set it True, regardless of the colour in trend line, its colour goes back to the colour set in FibTree_V4 property. I attached pictures.
View attachment 18369
View attachment 18370

Thanks,
Hi

If I understand this correctly then the indicator is behaving as expected. All of the settings in the FibTree_V4 properties will over-ride any changes that you make to the lines themselves.
All fonts will appear in Font_Colour unless Font_as_Line is true in which case they will match the line colour specified in the settings.

I hope that this helps

Michael

Folks

If it isn't working for you please firstly ensure that you have read the instructions at the start of this thread and then post as much detail here as you can. Screenshots are a help if they show something that you think is wrong...

All the best

Michael

Back