Fibtree indicator

Hi Michael, as we know MT4 will be discontinued soon. So do you have the ability to implement this great fibtree indicator into mt5?

Hi Michael, as we know MT4 will be discontinued soon. So do you have the ability to implement this great fibtree indicator into mt5?
I wasn't aware of that! I've done some ore work on it but never tested the newer version for publication - I'll have a look at MT5 and see what's needed.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Michael

I wasn't aware of that! I've done some ore work on it but never tested the newer version for publication - I'll have a look at MT5 and see what's needed.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Michael

Actually, Metaquotes will continue supporting MT4 in its current state and will maintain technical support and security updates. So as long as your broker offers MT4 you can use ıt.

Actually, Metaquotes will continue supporting MT4 in its current state and will maintain technical support and security updates. So as long as your broker offers MT4 you can use ıt.
I've been doing a bit of reading this last hour and their lack of clarity is incredible! They've not said (yet) that they're pulling the plug on it but they won't issue any new server licences. They really should publish a 'road map' for the future so that brokers and coders know what timescales they have to work to.

For me it looks like there's a fair bit of work in the coding and lots more in the testing. The difficult decision will be when to make the switch as parallel development will be double the work.

Michael

That will be great that move the indicates on MT5, muti timeframe is very good on MT5

For those who are asking me about the indicators that I use via private messages. You can check below links. All are tested and %100 correct. So you can check your own indicators to see if they are plotting the same.

MT4 indicators available in MQL5 website

Dinapoli Indicators

Tom Demark Indicators

MT5 indicators available in MQL5 website

Dinapoli Indicators

Tom Demark Indicators

Hope that helps

Regards

Last edited:
this fibtree aint bad. i tried it. i normally use fxpremiere forex signals and do well in long term trading. however fibtree is a new one for me! any views?

Back