FIG fx Brokers

Goxon

Recruit
I have micro and cent accounts with this brokers. I deposited money on 19th March to the Cent Account which I started trading from 20th March till 2nd April when I opened some positions. but the next day, I could not open my platform to which I felt great consternation because I wanted to monitor the account. I tried all I could to no avail. Then I saw in my e-mail on the 3rd a letter explaining they have a server attack of DDOS which will be rectified and notification and compensation given. But up till now, there is nothing of such. I have sent complaints to the Customer Support Portal to no avail. The Live Support line has been off since then and I cannot get any link to them. I have never experienced this from them before since I have been trading with them. The frustrating thing is there seems to be no link to them as if they are ghosts.:confused:

Have the same can't establish connection and even login to account. My answers aren't replied. I also tried to made a withdrawal since febraury and noting happen.

Why Kamilszeremet, if you are also blocked, please file a case in court so that everyone will know that these people are not trustworthy. If they have any integrity, they should contact their clients and not keep quiet.

Why Kamilszeremet, if you are also blocked, please file a case in court so that everyone will know that these people are not trustworthy. If they have any integrity, they should contact their clients and not keep quiet.

How to do it if they have they head office somwhere in Seychelles and I am living in Poland I have about 3000 USD which I can't trade and withdrawn from them. Maybe some of you have any ideas what to do?

It sounds like Fig's servers are down for some reason.

1. Get your trading records together now.

2. If you have open trades, get a demo account at another broker or two. Re-enter those trades at current market price, but put the same SL and TP on them. (if you didn't put a SL on, consider this to be a lesson about ALWAYS using a SL).

3. Get screenshots as any trades in the demo close at the SL or TP.

When FigFx's servers come back online, see what happened to your trades. If one should have hit TP and didn't, then you have a reason to complain. If one closed at far worse than SL, then you have a reason to complain.

Next week and nothing. Still can't login to account from website and MT4 My mail and question doesn't replyed. Nothing, 3000 USD on the broker account which I can't take back. Tottaly not right actions from this broker.

@Pharaoh, I have seen that there were no response from representative in some of thread, can you please tell me why it is so ?

This section about the scam and they must have to answer the question of the customers.

Back