FIG fx Brokers

I don't know why Javier hasn't posted something or send any more messages out to Fig's clients. I hope it's because he's too busy trying to fix the situation. I worry that something unpleasant could be going on.

Javier sent me an email shortly after this started. He told me that FigFx was having an issue with the MT4 servers. I've emailed him a few times since then and have not gotten a response.

If I find out anything, I'll spread the word.

Their website has been removed. Looks like a scam.. I'm not really concerned about my money, because i didn't have much money deposited, but about my data. They have bank account data and probably credit card data and of course lots of other personal information about me.

Keep a sharp eye on your bank account and credit card statements. I don't recommend changing accounts - yet. If FigFx comes back online, you'll have changed all of it for nothing and will also have greatly complicated the withdrawal process.

Make sure about your documents security, its looks totally scam,,,, Try to find out way to fix this out

If you deposited by credit card, go ahead and talk to the fraud department at your issuing bank. You may be able to use them to recover some or all of your deposit.

I think you just got scammed ! thats sad ( really ! again complains about this broker !

Back