Fig Fx Terminated my Account

pips-plus

Recruit
I started trading with figfx because they had a Nigerian Representative I could run to any time I may be having a problem with them, but I think they do not even respect the opinion of their Representative.

I place a withdrawal for over two weeks but nothing was done to effect the withdrawal from my account and when I pressed hard to see this effected I discovered that my account verification ie my bank statement was removed despite the fact that it has been verified before.

When I discovered this I went again to my Bank to get another statement and uploaded it, and the so called Nigerian IB text me that my statement has been verified. I then went back to place the withdrawal again. For two days nothing was done about the withdrawal and I continued trading only to see that around 1.30pm (Nigerian time) my trade closed and I was zeroed and when I got to my account History, I saw minuses that I could not understand and there was this multipled minuses that I could not understand, when I saw withdrawal of -$728.20 I thought they have decided to effect my withdrawal, when I got into my email, what I saw was the greatest shocker of the year, there was a message from Figfx on 3rd October, 2011 that

‘Hello, We regret to inform you that your trading account has been permanently terminated due to a violation of our terms of service. A screenshot attached below shall show you how you managed 7 accounts at once from the same IP address, where we have stated that management of third party accounts is forbidden in our terms of service.

The accounts will be revoked, and there will be no refunds.

Your IB office in Nigeria has also been informed to take their own actions if required.

Please, do NOT open any more accounts with FigFX brokers; We do not welcome cheaters in our family of professional traders. For any comments or suggestions, please contact your lawyer directly.

Good luck in your future ventures. ’.

Now to the point: I want to know the following from Figfx:

- Why do they use nonreply email to sent such information to their clients. We could not reply them because there is no proper email to use and the other backoffice mail is like they are not effective and there has been no reply
- Is it a crime to make a withdrawal after a customer has made profit.
- Why are they so deceptive in their advert of same day deposit/withdrawal
- Why do they block only customers that are on profit
- Have they at any time written the customers to comment on the so called offence.
- Most Nigerians trading use 3 Network most because of availability and coverages and the IPs will always be the same with others. I trade from Kano the other people also terminated trade from Lagos and PortHarcourt, they are- MTN, Glo and Etisalat

I think Figfx has a lot to hide from the public and even they are not in touch with their IB.

Please I want Forex peace army to help me get my withdrawal or let Figfx reinstate my account let me continue trading. I only trade on my name and have never traded any third party account nor used any form of Robots.
Please help us because they are giving Forex a very bad name. And they will soon dupe other unsuspecting Forex traders.

I have written them but there is no reply from them even their IB can not help us. We are about six whose account has been illegally terminated.

My account no is 141390.

Find attached the following:
- My account History of the said minuses
- The said Screenshot that does not include my account no

Attachments

• FIG Solutions Limited.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ng01102011.png
    ng01102011.png
    11 KB · Views: 28
I think they are scammer

i want everybody here to know that, the message you received were almost the same with most nigeria on the 3rd of October this is what i received

​​Hello,

We regret to inform you that your trading account has been permanently terminated due a violation of our terms of service.

A screenshot attached below shall show you how you managed 7 accounts at once from the same IP address, where we have stated that management of third party accounts is forbidden in our terms of service.

The accounts will be revoked, and there will be no refunds.

Your IB office in Nigeria has also been informed to take their own actions if required.

Please, do NOT open any more accounts with FigFX brokers; We do not welcome cheaters in our family of professional traders. For any comments or suggestions, please contact your lawyer directly.

Good luck in your future ventures.

When my account on good prospect, i have doubled my capital in 3 weeks. On the the list they sent out i am no 1 there. I called their representative only to tell me may be i am using robot.

which, i don't have at all, i have only 1 account with them.

pls let this house know, if we allow this FIgfx to continue like this, it is nigerian trader today, definitely all nigeria will leave their platform but who know the next country, trader beware

RE: Fig Fx erminated my Account

I am writing to let the Forex peace army know that just this morning Fig Fx reinstated my account but the damage has been done because i was in a trade before they disabled my account and zeroed me. The new balance is smaller than I should have.

But not to cry much, I appreciate Forex peace Army site for the previlege to post of scam brokers, this forum was what made the brokers reinstate our account. But they must not wait for their name to be scandalised on forums before they can live up to their promises.

Once a name is dented it may be impossible to staighten again. I can now continue to tarde my account, I hope I will not have another shocker from Fig Fx again.

I have place for withdrawal of my profit today 6th October, 2011 again, I am watching how long it will take to effect the withdrawal but they promised same day deposit/withdrawal.

Also they should stop using noreply email address, lets have their identity so we could reply and know who we are responding to.

More straight dealings for you at Figfx and please be more straight with us and write your client and warn them before a capital punitive measure.

Back