FIG FX took back 400 USD of my interest earnings

we adjusted the balance for the account mentioned in this case to reflect changes only in trades that were entered during the last 14 days.

As no trades were entered in this period, money deducted for the miscalculated SWAPs was refunded, fully.
You are speaking in a very roundabout way, which is why I interpreted your previous message as twisting FPA's words. Your title "Thanks FPA: Case Solved [14 days rollback ONLY]", seemed to say that you will only give 14 days of swap earnings, especially with your emphasis on the word "ONLY". Your declaration of "Case Solved" was also off-putting, as if your decision was final to "ONLY" pay for 14 days of swap earnings is final.

Anyway, I now see that 402.34 USD has been deposited into my account as I had requested and expected:

Screen%20capture_FIGfx%20MetaTrader%20terminal_Deposit%20402USD.gif

I thank you Forex Peace Army for your prompt help and judgement in this matter, and I thank FIGfx for the deposit.

However, the case is not yet closed as Javier has prematurely proclaimed. (Should a perpetrator independently declare the closure of a case against him?)

I have just submitted a withdrawal request for 1868.43 USD through the FIGfx web site. I will be comparing the amount received with the amount requested to ensure that no funds were deducted by FIGfx, as they claim that they do not charge for withdrawals:
Bank withdrawals are not charged any fees by FIG Solutions Limited.
Source: Withdraw Funds ? FIGfx Brokers - Forex & CFD Online Trading ? Forex & CFD Broker; Micro & Mini Forex Trading Accounts

Only when I see the funds in my bank account can we finally conclude that the case is closed.

The outcome of this final step will be reported (and effectively permanently recorded) here and in the "reviews & ratings" entry (that has just been made public) for all to see.

Only when I see the funds in my bank account can we finally conclude that the case is closed.

The outcome of this final step will be reported (and effectively permanently recorded) here and in the "reviews & ratings" entry (that has just been made public) for all to see.

Hello FPA, Mr. Phillip, Readers,

For you as a trader, you encounter such a case once in your life. A broker sees such cases daily; and believe me your case is even one of the easiest to deal with and solve as you seem to have good understanding of what was done wrong, and was was the right way to solve it.

Misunderstandings and/or technical errors are a part of any business; Fortunately, you as a trader and we as a brokerage firm agreed to get a judgement from FPA, which was to refund your deducted money from position swaps that were altered. And yes, 14 days was the amount of days we took in consideration.

When i posted the "Solved" title for my previous post, i meant to relief you that OK, you will be refunded. So, just calm down and see how things are being solved very smoothly and with good faith of all parts. And by the way, at that moment the issue was $400 which were paid back, so it was solved. No withdrawal was asked for at that moment. :D

Now, as for your withdrawal request, i am happy to inform you that since Feb. 1st, FIG Solutions is performing all banking operations though moneybookers directly, an FSA regulated e-payment service from the UK. Please, send your moneybookers account ID to our support email address and your withdrawal will be processed promptly.

PS> FIG, did NOT, and does NOT charge any fees for bank wires. Yet, each and every bank wire is charged a fee of $35-$50 depending on the issuing bank, destination country, amount and value date. This deduction is NOT by FIG Solutions in any way, please revise SWIFT - Home for more details of how bank wires work.

Thank you, and have a nice day

Last edited:
The funds have still not been deducted from my trading account.

Earlier today I submitted another withdrawal request to my Liberty Reserve account. Let's see when (or whether) my funds go to either my bank account or Liberty Reserve account.

more of the same old same old

Client 101140 did they re-adjust your account properly as promised? Still no real explination of why the original adjustment history was deleted from your platform AS YOU WERE SPEAKING TO THEIR OPERATOR! I know if this were my Broker, I wouldnt be waiting for their next swap adjustment "issue". I would be shopping for a more respectable and friendly trading environment. Good luck though.

I think it's reasonable to give the broker a day or two to sort this out. If they do, fine. If not, then I vote we throw Javier and Ernest into an arena. Each will be armed with a rusty spoon.
:p

LOL- its lookin like thats a possibility? In all fairness to Mr Keeth - I am sure running a Brokerage has its ups & downs - but having been around Forex so long (and having seen and heard EVERYTHING)-the benefit of the doubt is solidly with the Trader-IMO. Long time FPA members would probably agree with me. I wouldnt even know how to "jack" the MT4 platform and I have a decent grasp of MLQ4/5 programming(MetaQuotes wont let the Front End terminal interfere with the Back End Server thru their programming structure-OF COURSE). So when I read about Brokerage "funny business" I automatically assume back End manipulation by Broker. Typically, a real Price feed glitch (rare) is delt with very fairly by any number of MT4 platform brokers. Its when they hesitate and make excuses(like their clients are cheaters) that they suddenly acquire our famous "FPA ATTENTIONS". Only time will tell but who wants to wait?

I think it's reasonable to give the broker a day or two to sort this out. If they do, fine. If not, then I vote we throw Javier and Ernest into an arena. Each will be armed with a rusty spoon.
:p

Well well.. I have nothing agains Ernest, but as you can read of his words, he usually automatically assumes things.. I am more than happy when he pinpoints my attention to things, terms, cases, solutions, etc.. But it also hurts when i feel he is constantly attacking me personally. I am not FIG, i am just a spokesman.

Order -so called- Manipulation:
When FIG wants to modify a clients account history, modify trades, profit, loss, etc.. We have an operation called (Balance Adj.) which will reflect the mentioned change. Sometimes it is a positive adjustment, sometimes it is a negative adjustment in accordance with the case. At all times, client is properly informed.

With account 101140, we did not need to adjust his balance, because his balance was 100% legitimate. His trades were problem-free and all his profits were clean. Hence, we did not have to make an adjustment. When the $402 was credited-back, that was done using a balance adjustment.

Mr Phillip:
Two posts before, you mentioned asking for a withdrawal to LR. We got your request, but it was for a bank withdrawal, not an LR account. Please drop us your LR account to our backoffice inbox so we can get done with this issue. Please, try to send it today, as i know some people will hunt the chance to blame us again for the weekend delay .

Thanks everybody

did they re-adjust your account properly as promised?
Yes.

Still no real explination of why the original adjustment history was deleted from your platform AS YOU WERE SPEAKING TO THEIR OPERATOR!
The original adjustment was an item in Account History with amount -402 USD as their "correction". This is what I complained about in my chat with the operator. Then towards the end of that conversation that item disappeared from Account History, but my balance was still short, and it's because the historical earned swap amounts for the trades had been modified in place of the "Balance Adj." item.

Now I have a new "Balance Adj." item for 402 USD, which is what I wanted.

The problem now is with withdrawal. I requested a bank withdrawal 2 days ago, and a Liberty Reserve withdrawal yesterday (in case for some reason they had a problem with the bank withdrawal request), yet my trading account still does not show any withdrawal transactions. I will give them a little more chance before I decide to create a "Can't withdraw from FIGfx" thread.

I know if this were my Broker, I wouldnt be waiting for their next swap adjustment "issue". I would be shopping for a more respectable and friendly trading environment.
I agree.

Last edited:
With account 101140, we did not need to adjust his balance, because his balance was 100% legitimate. His trades were problem-free and all his profits were clean. Hence, we did not have to make an adjustment. When the $402 was credited-back, that was done using a balance adjustment.
Read my previous post for what actually happened.

Two posts before, you mentioned asking for a withdrawal to LR. We got your request, but it was for a bank withdrawal, not an LR account.
As I said in my previous post, I sent a bank withdrawal 2 days ago, but since that had no effect I submitted a LR withdrawal yesterday.

Please drop us your LR account to our backoffice inbox so we can get done with this issue.
I have just made another withdrawal request today. It doesn't matter which of my accounts you send it to; I'll just be happy to see my funds back safe and intact. I expect to see the withdrawal transaction in Account History today.

I have just made another withdrawal request today. It doesn't matter which of my accounts you send it to; I'll just be happy to see my funds back safe and intact. I expect to see the withdrawal transaction in Account History today.

Your withdrawal request #2 has been received, and processed.
$1868 was sent to your LR account, transaction number 31606211

Please be kind to confirm receiving the funds, and as you promised a few posts above, please declare the case solved and the try editing/removing/updating your public review of FIGfx.

Thanks to all thread contributors.

Back