FIG FX took back 400 USD of my interest earnings

Your withdrawal request #2 has been received, and processed.
$1868 was sent to your LR account
Thank you for finally executing the withdrawal. I have checked my Liberty Reserve account and hereby confirm that I have received 1868 USD.

However, in all three of my withdrawal request submissions, I specified the exact amount of 1868.43 USD. I copied and pasted the full balance amount (instead of typing it on the keyboard) to ensure that there would be no mistake in entering the amount.

Please keep the change, as it is not worth fighting for, however I will not edit my entry in the review section because my funds did not arrive 100% intact. As I said in a previous post:

I have just submitted a withdrawal request for 1868.43 USD through the FIGfx web site. I will be comparing the amount received with the amount requested to ensure that no funds were deducted by FIGfx
If you would like me to edit the review I'd be happy to engage in further negotiations.

Thank you for your cooperation, Javier and FIGfx, and thank you again to AsstModerator, Scam Investigations Committee and FPA for your help and for running this significantly valuable web site.

Now, I would like to share some final thoughts:

Brokers should not be editing or deleting items from client's Account History. FIGfx had edited the earned swap amounts for my past trades, and just by looking at the history, there would be no way of knowing that there was anything changed. I would only know by the vastly different equity amount because that's what I keep watch of during the day. The original "Balance Adj." item that I first saw in Account History is the better way of making adjustments to accounts, not editing past trade data. However FIGfx deleted this item in favor of editing past earned swap amounts, possibly to wipe evidence.

Both the 30 days and 2 week allowance periods that AsstModerator and Scam Investigations Committee quoted for brokers to make adjustments to past trades are too generous. The NFA rules are fair (no allowance unless the broker operates by STP model, in which case it is 15 minutes). Allowance periods of days can lead to abuse by brokers, a bit like advertising fake bonuses to lure in clients but then removing such bonuses after 13 days, claiming "it was a mistake" or some other excuse like "technical failure". Brokers should not pass on their losses that were caused by their own incompetence or shoddy technical infrastructure to traders.

Last edited:
Please keep the change, as it is not worth fighting for, however I will not edit my entry in the review section because my funds did not arrive 100% intact.

ROTFL, come on..
If i knew this will end in a problem of $0.43.. i would have even sent you an extra $0.43 in addition to yours. To be honest, i still can't figure out weather you are joking or being serious in holding that bad review over $0.43 :) We paid them for your LR transaction fees finally :)

Anyway, sorry for the whole situation and mess. And as you see, we promised to solve the way FPA says, and we did it. Lesson learned. And finally, if you want your $0.43, no problem.. but the fees are yours this time :)

Good luck in your ventures

if you want your $0.43, no problem.. but the fees are yours this time :)
It's too late now. As you imply, it wouldn't be worth it since Liberty Reserve charges fees for receiving (2.99 USD?). I will therefore leave my review in it's original form because my funds did not arrive 100% intact as expected. It's up to you if you want to negotiate further; it's no loss to me to either way, other than the time that I have already wasted when you could have simply solved it quickly over the chat session as I had offered.

My time here was not completely "wasted", however, as my contribution here will be very useful for any future potential clients to learn from for many years to come.

Back