• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGFX a Modern SCAMMER

I am having an issue with a company
OK Javier, Until you receive an update about article #27 let discuss about my other issue :

Why did you put the withdrawal of my initial deposit on hold for 180 days ??!! I don't see anywhere in your ***** TOS that allows you to do
this just to make sure that your client will not post his issue in public !!!

Anybody knows why Javier does not answer?
Anybody knows why FPA does not do anything in this case?
Isn't it obviously clear that FIGFX scamming us?

:(:(:confused::confused::(:(

Yeah Why FPA does not investigate this FIGFX??? They Put Scammer label to big forex company like Instaforex why not with this FIGFX?? Using TOS to manipulate the traders money? :confused:

InstaForex's case was very different. They claimed to have proof that 2 accounts belonged to one person and promised to give this evidence to the FPA. Then, their rep claimed that by saying it many times, she had proved it. Not one shred of the promised evidence was ever supplied.

I see that Fig's review page now has a warning regarding Article 27.

Personally, I am disappointed by Javier's lack of responsiveness recently. I also think a 180 day hold is excessive.

Nice to see the warning placed on their review page!!

If the 180 days hold is not mentioned in their to, that is very close to requiring a scam designation for not returning a withdrawal/refund. If it is there & they default by one day getting their clients funds to them, then time will have run out for them!

Hello FxTrader61, Accent and Stevesmain,

I started an investigation against FigFx, so I hope FigFx will receive the SCAM rating soon!
After I posted my case here, they sent my deposited money back, but they kept my profit. The money was not too much, but in percent it was 3.7%, and the fact is fact.
But more important thing is Javier Keeth's behavior and how he handles the problems: he always uses the lie as his best "tool". And I think the fact that they use dealing desk instead of the offered "ULLDMA" execution and that they try to fool people continuously with their tricky (and I think illegal) TOS are more than enough to get the SCAM rating.

Javier has gone way to quiet lately.

YO ASSTMOD! Can you please give Javier a formal invite to rejoin us in this and the rest of the active issues.

Hello Pharaoh,

I think the invitation would be completely useless, because there is a reason of his leaving: Javier can't answer the questions, and all evidence prove that this company is a total scam.
So, the best thing that you can do, that you give the SCAM rating to this "company".
I think it is more than enough (beside the other things), that they haven't paid back FxTrader61's money for several months now.

Anyway, why have you deleted FxTrader61's latest post?

Javier has gone way to quiet lately.

YO ASSTMOD! Can you please give Javier a formal invite to rejoin us in this and the rest of the active issues.

Last edited:
Might have been a database reset shortly after posting. I saw a whole day's worth of posts disappear on another forum (just after I'd posted a BUNCH of stuff :mad:). Use "Contact Us" and I'm sure a mod can check.

In the meantime, where's Javier hiding?

Edit - I see Javier replied to this and one other case inside the Case Preparations folder.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

We have an interesting discussion with Javier in other topic in Case Preparation folder!!:(
I wish just it was here and you can read it, Javier's responsibility will attract thousands
of clients to FigFx for sure :D:mad:

Please wait for my update when FPA moderators allowed me to share.

Back