• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGFX a Modern SCAMMER

I am having an issue with a company
One way to do that - in your case folder, hit "Reply with Quote" on what Javier wrote. Copy what's in the screen. Switch to another window or tab and come back to this thread. Hit reply and paste the quoted reply here.

Looks like fig is doing something positive, as a notice has been taken off as a warning about sec 27 on the review page & been replaced with a notice that this section is being removed from the TOS.

Now Are they going to restore their client's profits & apologise for the trouble they caused their clients ???

Of course with their track record the big question will be what is next with them?
Are their executions of orders still questionable?
?????

Last edited:
Looks like fig is doing something positive, as a notice has been taken off as a warning about sec 27 on the review page & been replaced with a notice that this section is being removed from the TOS.

Now Are they going to restore their client's profits & apologise for the trouble they caused their clients ???

Of course with their track record the big question will be what is next with them?
Are their executions of orders still questionable?
?????

So what now?? Do they re-open all of the account that they closed due to article 27 ? Can anyone make profit trading using EA without their account being close?

Hello FxTrader61,

Any news about your case? Have you already got back your money?

Hey guys,

We have an interesting discussion with Javier in other topic in Case Preparation folder!!:(
I wish just it was here and you can read it, Javier's responsibility will attract thousands
of clients to FigFx for sure :D:mad:

Please wait for my update when FPA moderators allowed me to share.

Hello Scythian,

Nothing yet, they even did not pay me the deposited money that they should refund according removed term.
Javier doesn't answer my question and it seems FPA admins don't want to enter my case after 2 months?!!!
Unfortunately FPA is not the place which I expected(to follow members issues) and it was few years ago!!!

However I strongly recommend all to keep way away from this FigFx, they already showed that they do their
best to SCAM their clients. paragraph #27 and #17 are just a clear sample!

Pharaoh, it is now 15 days from Javier's last reply in my case thread!! don't you want to do anything?? you said if Javier didn't
come back to thread within couple of days you will move it to open case folders, I am waiting for it.

I've just asked our AsstMod to drag Javier back in. If that fails, it's heading for the open cases folder.

I can't believe what I am reading. I posted a scam alert on the CNS page "Latency to popular brokers from our Trader's VPS". I hope it helps to get your money back. The page receives a very large amount of traffic every day.

Back