• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGFX a Modern SCAMMER

I am having an issue with a company
Javier, thanks for the clarification regarding that it's a 6 day delay on public complaints to give FIG a chance to deal with the issue, not a total gag order (which would be over the top).

I do recommend either finding a way to dump paragraph 27 or to make submission of that document rank right up there with submitting an ID in terms of fully activating the account. That item alone seems to be at the heart of a large number of recent complaints.

Any kind of gag requirement under the threat of loss of ones deposit or acct. being put on hold or "VOID"ing the account is not civil. By itself this type of action is over the top and should not be tolerated. A warning ought to be placed for this item alone!

If they are that poor in the area of customer service that requires the gag order, then fix the service! Do not penalize a trader. There is a cost of doing business and eliminating causes for complaints is one of them!

7 days for the documents, which for international mail will likely be known by fig to be difficult for their clients to get the documents there on time. That is of course if a client picks that one up or is even notified by fig before the time is up. Then 6 days gag requirement = plenty of time to test drive a new client to see if they like them or not? Is there a method to their madness?

Patience by traders is also requirement!
After all; The impossible may be done right away, but miracles do take a little longer

I don't like all those T&C imposed by brokers either, but the bottom line is, that's their T&C and traders are supposed to read through their entirety before signing up with that broker. If we don't agree with any of their T&C, then we should not sign up.

I don't think the FPA should start putting up a warning banner on any brokers as that would become a precedent to put up warning banners on ALL the other brokers too since ALL of them have one or two (or even a few) T&C which we traders don't agree to either but which we know are only there for the means of settling possible disputes as a last resort.

Yes, Javier has always been an abrasive person and don't mince his words either. But, sometimes, it's better for a wanna-be-trader to learn early on the hard facts & reality of trading the forex and not be too trusting and just sign up with the first broker that they come across.

We cannot hold the hands of every wanna-be-traders, especially those who are impatience to be properly educated in trading the forex and is in a great hurry to make those huge profits which they have achieved on Demo accounts.
Judging by the many wanna-be-traders, here at the FPA and elsewhere, crying that they have been scammed by so-and-so broker, I would say most of them are an impatience lot.
Just leave them be to learn the hard facts of trading the forex. If they survive their first hard reality, they would have gained their first valuable lesson...which is: Nothing is quite what it seems in the world of forex.

FxTrader61:
Your story is just as good as you described it, you almost got me standing to your side against the evils. Yet if you do ask yourself what really happened, you'll soon discover that you were experimenting your lying styles here, nothing more.

FxTrader61:
- Contact your lawyer, ask for some consultation.
- Feel free to contact me anytime you are ready to tell/admit what really happened and show your unethical threats upon alerting you about your missing documents. Maybe then we'll have what to discuss.

Helllllo Mr. Javier , Nice to meet you Sir ;)

OK, So I am lying ?!!! :confused: would you please tell us the truth?
And if this don't bother you could you please answer our questions : ;)

1- If FigFx is not SCAM and really there is a need for this signed agreement, why they
do not notify for this anywhere else?
2- If there is a need for this, why in the verification section of their website they don't
ask client to send this too?
3- why if a client is looser there is never any need for this and he can continue as long as he wish?
4- why after 7 days they close client account? they can disable his account and
ask him for this document!?!!

And sir don't be worry about my lawyer, I already contacted them, all of the FPA's Members are
my lawyer and they know how they should treat with this issue.

Good Luck:D

Helllllo Mr. Javier , Nice to meet you Sir ;)

OK, So I am lying ?!!! :confused: would you please tell us the truth?
And if this don't bother you could you please answer our questions : ;)

1- If FigFx is not SCAM and really there is a need for this signed agreement, why they
do not notify for this anywhere else?
2- If there is a need for this, why in the verification section of their website they don't
ask client to send this too?
3- why if a client is looser there is never any need for this and he can continue as long as he wish?
4- why after 7 days they close client account? they can disable his account and
ask him for this document!?!!

And sir don't be worry about my lawyer, I already contacted them, all of the FPA's Members are
my lawyer and they know how they should treat with this issue.

Good Luck:D

This FIGFX is not a broker they make money from ponzi scheme Like HYIPs. They intention only make people to deposit money to them with 100% Deposit bonus promotion! If you make a lot profit in your account they will close your account refferring their TOS eg: Not sign document bla bla, You trade with Illegal EA bla bla...

Just Dont put your money in Them.. There are a alot of GOOD Broker out there. :cool:

Well they put brakes on cars so a person does not have to experience a crash to learn how to drive, don't they?

Are not other types of warnings placed on the brokers page? Are they not a result of many complaints about the broker?

Lets see if J will do some homework?
What are the percentages of those opening an acct. who?
1) get there documents there on time
2) those who do not get the doc's there on time, who are losers and get their acct. frozen
3) those who do not get the doc's there on time, who are winners and get their acct. frozen

Class is in session J.

Mr.Javier we are waiting to hear from you ..............

P.S : I hope the FPA follow my case against FigFx at FPA court as soon as possible,
so we will see the power of FPA against SCAMMERS.

Well, enough time has lapsed. J is probably not going to bring forth his homework.

Now is the time for the FPA to act and post a caution on Fig's review page. Unless there is something going on behind the scene, in which case it would be good to inform us of this.

Well, look's like we have our answer. That is no answer at all.
Which leads one to a conclusion.
The data must be unfavorable & they do not want to share.

Last edited:
Back