• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGFX a Modern SCAMMER

I am having an issue with a company
Pharaoh

As this thread is apparently being ignored by fig.
Do you think you can get the FPA to post a comment on Fig's dealer page head that their rules of engagement are not friendly to the average trader?

This is strange. Javier often goes away saying he's done with a topic, but typcially comes back if things get stirred up too much later.

At this point, I'll ask our AsstMod to send him one more invite and if there's not response, I think there should be something about Rule 27 posted. I know that Gerard from FPA Investigations helped work out some kinks with FIG's TOS, but I can't believe that was anything he came up with.

Helloooo Javier! I see you replied in another thread a few hours ago. Can you get back into this one?

"FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application. If FIG Solutions does not receive the Customer Account Application and Customer Agreement with original signatures, FIG Solutions reserves the right to liquidate any Open Positions in the Account and to close the Account. In such cases, the client will be eligible for a full refund of his invested capital within 14 business days as of the date of account closure."

ROTFLMFAO – Not possible for any of their clients who are located in darkest Africa, to get the original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application to FIG ‘n SCAM with their client Solution for winners “ONLY” not even within 21 days for that matter.

PS. This is only applicable to WINNERS which are anyway only 5% of everyone that trades, so who cares about them? - All losers welcome!!!

Last edited:
Pharaoh,

I am actually following this thread, and I did get the alert from administration.

Actually, I am not sure what everybody here is wanting from me. People, FIG is not me, and I am not FIG. So for god's sake, stop attacking me personally, and have some respect when addressing people.

The point from the last 10 comments or so is to revise the Paragraph #27, which something I have made sure the administration has heard. I have delivered the community's message about that, and fully explained what people think about it. As for what's next, I have absolutely no clue as I am again, not a decision maker.

There are plenty of "you" here and only one "me". I can not guarantee the absolute satisfaction of each and every reader; specially that at some certain points the call is not mine to make.

When there is a certain message to deliver or point to discuss, I will always be the first to help. But convincing some ****** people like this stevesmain, accent and others is absolutely a useless thing to do. Specially that their opinions are based on earlier cases of their own.

Shall there be any updates about the #27 issue, i will post again.

Good luck

J

Well, you are being civil (some what)! Good for you!

A response to acknowledge you are paying attention, like this is good.

You have done what you can do, granted it is your company that you work for that is the problem.

Continue being civil when discussing matters. Really no need for the '*****', as they say sticks and stones etc.

It is your company, that traders need to be warned about.

Provide top notch service without the attitude and you will be respected.

Provide top notch service without the attitude and you will be respected.
Their service sucks, their infrastructure sucks (when I traded with them), and they edit clients' account histories. They are borderline scammers and must not be respected.

Say Hyper

They have to provide top notch service first before the respect. In reality this is unlikely based on there track record.

They have delay's in order fills which = use of a plug in to manipulate trades. Instant execution is just that, not delayed 1 second and more, anyone who has traded with my4 that executes in the millisecond knows this.

Overall, I'm thinking that article 27 is the main flaw in the system. At this point, if it were up to me I'd post a warning about it on Fig's page telling people not to deposit unless they'd already cleared that hurdle.

Then again, I think that no one should deposit with ANY broker until all paperwork has been completely taken care of. What worries me in this case is that at least some people claim (correctly or incorrectly - I don't know since I wasn't there) that they got messages from Fig saying that all paperwork was ok, but that this referred to their ID documents and ignored the lack of compliance with article 27.

OK Javier, Until you receive an update about article #27 let discuss about my other issue :

Why did you put the withdrawal of my initial deposit on hold for 180 days ??!! I don't see anywhere in your ***** TOS that allows you to do
this just to make sure that your client will not post his issue in public !!!

Back