1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIGfx.com IS A SCAM , TIME BOMB AND A THIEF

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by oneaemeka7, Aug 24, 2011.

1. oneaemeka7

oneaemeka7 Private

figfx.com is a scam broker , a time bomb and a thief . Please do not put your hard earned money there .

Below was my complain to figfx.com and they blocked my account and stole my profit.

" 1. I placed a pending order on USD/CAD with sellstop order no. 4642511 . It was triggered for sale at 0.9800 but the "TIME (Minute)" it was triggered and was closed, the price did not get to 0.9800 rather it was at 0.9801
    2. I placed a pending order on USD/JPY with buystop order no. 4642771 . It was triggered for buy at 78.96 which was not the "at price" that I used for the USD/JPY buystop which closed at a loss of $152.21
    3. I placed a pending order on USD/JPY with sellstop order no. 4642772. It was triggered for sell at 78.43 but the "TIME (Minute)" it was triggered and was closed, the price did not go down to 78.43 rather it was at 78.86 .
    Secondly,the stoploss was hit at 78.56 with a loss of $165.48 . But when you subtract the closed price(stoploss) of 78.56 from the entry price of 78.43, it will be 13 pips which should be $130 on a 1 lot size (78.56 - 78.43 = 13). So why the $165.48 Or is the calculation hard to be done?.
    I think that not accepting mistakes and not being responsible for the mistakes because of the cost of the mistakes leads to trading blames and unprofessional attitudes.
    It will be better that we invite an independent third party to these issues to look into all these my complains and I hereby agree to subject myself to their final verdict.I recommend that the independent third party should be Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews (forexpeacearmy team) where I saw FIGFX.COM before I opened my account.

Thanks for your co-operations."

After the above message , figfx closed my account and stole all my profits.
    FIGFX.COM IS A SCAM BROKER !!!.

2. lex7775

lex7775 Banned

omg in their header they say "german no1 forex broker"

sorry but do you have shades on while registering :)

ok my bad Seychelles are very close ..

: figfx, figfx.com