figfx.com scam and runaway

rahulpatel123

Recruit
compnay is not answering of my mails and phones so i have to go their office which is located in cyprus but office is now closed from 1st april 2012 big scam of forex market

figfx.com is scam and runaway

figfx.com is closed and runaway from 1 st april. huge scam over $100 cr. when i was go their office there are many emplyee of their company which is not get any salary from 1 months and they are file case in police for fraud about this.

well that is insane ! not fair towards clients and also employees !!
as Pharaoh said if you can get one or some of their employees to write something here that would be good !

can a broker do that, I mean i know some company declare bankruptcy or even banks, does it apply the same way with brokers?

Brokers have disappeared with client funds before. I hope that isn't the case with FigFx, but I can't rule out the possibility at this point.

This is another reason to try to find brokers that are registered with regulators that truly regulate.

At Last the typical the end of ponzi company. No or lesss new money to cover expensess. Just run away like many others. Glad I am only lost my profit with them.

Credit card deposit

Brokers have disappeared with client funds before. I hope that isn't the case with FigFx, but I can't rule out the possibility at this point.

This is another reason to try to find brokers that are registered with regulators that truly regulate.

BTW, also regulated companies can bankrupt and run with your money, but the their is some amount of protected money by the regulation ( it change between regulations)

Regarding Figfx, As we all understand this look like |run away with clients money|. If someone deposited via credit card/Pay Pal he can start proceed charge back based on internet fraud. in credit card companies you can make charge back till max 4 to 6 month (depends on the credit card company) from the deposit.

probably the processor of the credit card kept some reserve and didn't pay all to Figfx. sooner the better.

This is not much of a surprise. There were many red flags along the way and people ignored it.

figfx ... I did not hear about them before really, why do you guyz dont open accounts with major companies so then no troubles !

Back