Figfx.com scamed my 29 usd please help

mrmoha

Private
scam broker , so many times i make a deposit and lose my money but today i earned from 10 $ about 29 in one position ( not scalping or EA ) , after making a withdrawal request , i wait for 2 days but today they disabled my account without sending me the reason , i know the terms and i haven't violated it , please any one help me because i already lost a lot of money with them and need this withdrawal hardly .

e6weI.png

Rejected for an unlisted/Unknown reason? That doesn't sound good.

Quick question. Was $29 your total balance? If not, what was the total balance? How much of a bonus did you get? I see that bonuses are removed when withdrawals are made. If removing the bonus took you to less than the amount you were trying to withdraw, that's a possible source of the problem.

Rejected for an unlisted/Unknown reason? That doesn't sound good.

Quick question. Was $29 your total balance? If not, what was the total balance? How much of a bonus did you get? I see that bonuses are removed when withdrawals are made. If removing the bonus took you to less than the amount you were trying to withdraw, that's a possible source of the problem.

my balance which is the deposit + profit was = 29.5 dollars , in addition to 10$ bonus then the total was 39.5 $ .
i Know Pharaoh and i withdraw my balance only , i want to say they disabled my account without specified reason and haven't send me a mail , is this a true broker ? i opened one position without making any thing wrong , the target was about 34 pips and that's not scalping , I say they are scammers because they didn't send me an email with the reason because they haven't a reason to disable my account .

thanks very much .

my balance which is the deposit + profit was = 29.5 dollars , in addition to 10$ bonus then the total was 39.5 $ .
i Know Pharaoh and i withdraw my balance only , i want to say they disabled my account without specified reason and haven't send me a mail , is this a true broker ? i opened one position without making any thing wrong , the target was about 34 pips and that's not scalping , I say they are scammers because they didn't send me an email with the reason because they haven't a reason to disable my account .

thanks very much .

Hello Mohammed,

Of course figfx is scam. Who said we are not?!
I will even help you with a few hints to show how scammy we can be ! Let's see:

• On Feb.20 09:30, your account '112812' makes a $10 deposit
  • On Feb.20 11:01, another account '556785' makes a $10 deposit
  • - Coincidence?
  • On Feb.20 15:01, your account '112812' enters trade (sell 0.5 eurusd at 1.3260)
  • On Feb.20 15:06, another account '556785' enters trade (buy 0.5 eurusd at 1.3269)
  • - Coincidence?
  • On Feb.20 18:58, your account '112812' enters trade (sell 0.5 eurusd at 1.3245)
  • On Feb.20 18:58, another account '556785' enters trade (buy 0.5 eurusd at 1.3245)
  • - Coincidence?

So as you can see my friend, you are just another "smart trader" trying to beat the system by cheating, and fortunately caught!
Next time, learn about SOCKS proxy at least before trying such dummy cheats !

Next time, read the terms and the clear restrictions about multiple account management first, and the bonus manipulations second, then come and shout about who is scamming and who is not.

You should be shy of yourself. \ Javier

Hello Mohammed,

• - Coincidence?
  • On Feb.20 15:01, your account '112812' enters trade (sell 0.5 eurusd at 1.3260)
  • On Feb.20 15:06, another account '556785' enters trade (buy 0.5 eurusd at 1.3269)
  • - Coincidence?
  • On Feb.20 18:58, your account '112812' enters trade (sell 0.5 eurusd at 1.3245)
  • On Feb.20 18:58, another account '556785' enters trade (buy 0.5 eurusd at 1.3245)
  • - Coincidence?

So as you can see my friend, you are just another "smart trader" trying to beat the system by cheating, and fortunately caught!

Next time, read the terms and the clear restrictions about multiple account management first, and the bonus manipulations second, then come and shout about who is scamming and who is not.

OFF COURSE YOU ARE SCAM FIGFX:rolleyes: PONZI Company....... Not Even a Broker.....

Hello Mohammed,

• - Coincidence?
  • - Coincidence?
  • - Coincidence?

Hello Javier , i'm not going to lay of say i do not know the other account , my account is 112812 and this 556785 account owned by my friend , i'm in cairo and he is in another city , I read your terms very well specially :
Only one account per person is eligible to receive the Bonus.
Only one account per household is eligible to receive the Bonus.
Bonus does not apply for managed accounts, joint accounts and/or corporate accounts.

I haven't opened my friend's account on my pc , and the same with him , we worked together and he opened buy an me sell so we can Share the profit , is this illegal ?
i know about using a proxy but i wouldn't to use it to avoid breaking you terms ,
now you should to back our deposits to us , if my friends lost , you should back to me my deposit + profit , that's my right and not going to trade with you again , also so many times i make a deposits and lose it , why at the first withdrawal my account got banned ?
I haven't seen a broker disable an account without refund , just back my little funds to me .

Hello Mohammed,

• - Coincidence?
  • - Coincidence?
  • - Coincidence?

Even if what you say is true, even if its against your rules, you come off as very standoffish and snarky in this post. You did yourself and your company no favours here. I know I will never open an account with you

Imagine all that time and effort plus of course the cost of the plug in to catch a $29 ($10 bonus) trader who is alleged to be cheating? Can you just imagine them pouring over all the trades that happen to find just the right ones to catch their alleged cheater.... no they have software to do that, don't they?

Get out the sheriff and round up a posy we have them varmint $10 cheaters to catch!

There were some questions on another post you are not responding to. Perhaps your efforts could be put to use there?

I haven't opened my friend's account on my pc , and the same with him , we worked together and he opened buy an me sell so we can Share the profit , is this illegal ?

Seems like a valid question for Fig.

I've also got a question for Mrmoha. Why are you and your friend opening your trades in opposite directions at the same time? If the idea that one of you will end up in profit with the bonus, or do the two of you get into online arguments about which way a currency is headed?

Seems like a valid question for Fig.

I've also got a question for Mrmoha. Why are you and your friend opening your trades in opposite directions at the same time? If the idea that one of you will end up in profit with the bonus, or do the two of you get into online arguments about which way a currency is headed?

i know the terms and i wouldn't to break it , so i told my friend to open a buy position and me sell position , i have my 10 $ + 10 $ bonus , so my profit's will be 10$ + 1010$ bonus

to be honest , yes the idea that one of us will end up in profit with the bonus . and i think i haven't broke the rules because i have one verified account and my friend too and never opened 2 accounts on my PC .
i also know that they have the right to cancel the bonus but why take my initial deposit ? this is really scam .

Back