• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FIGfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
updating order executions

An update on instant order execution times.

The common order execution time for instant orders has been 6 seconds during a quieter market recently. Unfortunately that allows for the market to move = requotes being common. Closing trades are similar. I had one , like Dec, that was requoted many times, I got curious how many times it would take and even got requoted when I accepted the reqoute price which was still off the market price took 20 attempts, should have taken the opposite direction to see if the station would have given the market price. (the difference was not a large # of pips ultimately, sure does show the hiccup in the station). By the way the price was not volatile for about 2 minutes on this occasion.

I guess that gives a different meaning to the term instant. Perhaps readjusting the settings to allow trades to be processed faster. Give the virtual dealer an extra jolt of coffee, that might work!

J, any chance these executions will speed up? It would make for better and more trades. The sooner the better! Then we both will be able to make more $.

Hi Keeth, I'm a professional trader and after looking at and trading with several companies, I picked your company because it seems to have all the best qualities. I've only been trading for a short time and you guys have been great. I have a few concerns though about execution:

1. Execution is incredibly slow in the real account. Often I get more than a few requotes on each round turn. Most times the quotes that I get are not even near the current price, even in a slow market.

2. Entering and exiting trades I always seem to get the worst price out of the range. There was even a couple of times last night in the asian market in which I was exited on prices that wasn't even in the bar's range?

3. Even when I set a take profit and it's hit my price, my order takes extremely long to close out. Often times piercing through the price by several pips and remaining that way for 10-40 seconds.

These issues are making my trading experience somewhat undesirable. I was hoping to be with your company for a while. Is there any way you can look into these issues for me. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. (On a bad server, etc.) Client 109208. Thank you.

I laughed a lot when I read this post. It's like asking a robber "why are you stealing from me like that?"

I laughed a lot when I read this post. It's like asking a robber "why are you stealing from me like that?"

That is by the way to correct way to discuss any problem. Get in contact, briefly describe it & ask for a solution.

Mr. Phillip, if after all the help and support you got from us you still see robbers in us, i will leave this with no comment. It only shows where you come from and how you say "thank you" in real life.

Thank you again for returning my own money that you took from me, I really appreciate it.

However I would have preferred that you didn't take it in the first place. I would then still be a client of yours and you would then be able to continue taking my money in small increments via slippage and requotes.

instant trading

Another comment about instant trading.

It seems that whenever one attempts to execute a trade (instant execution) at a market price the system holds the trade till the next market move = requote. Rather than give one the price that is shown on the station! We are not talking at hectic market times either.

This is probably why we are having such a difficult time with requotes.

The virtual dealer needs fixin!

J, any improvements coming?

However I would have preferred that you didn't take it in the first place. I would then still be a client of yours and you would then be able to continue taking my money in small increments via slippage and requotes.

Youre right, they got greedy. Instead of taking the money slowly they made a jump for all of it at once LOL :p

What a public relations disaster from the part of Figfx all this for a few dollars. It just shows they may have some dollars but no sense !!!

PipStar:
Good evening to you too, i almost started to miss you around. Our threads look a little boring without your professional comments - welcome back :p

stevesmain
J, any chance these executions will speed up? It would make for better and more trades. The sooner the better! Then we both will be able to make more $.[/b]

Yes, of course, we are working on it.
Very soon, there will be three more data center replicator servers added in various locations. We will post a PR upon implementation - thanks for your comments.

account disabled

J

Here is one for you!

I placed a pending order and the market moved in my favor. At writing I would have about 60 pips on the board. The station did not open the trade for over 15 minutes. After I attempted to contact the chat with no one there.

My account went disbaled!!!

What gives???

may have to accept fewer pips but it is close.

Last edited:
chat room

J

I agree with others about the extreme difficulty of contacting Fig.
The chat room while it states that it is on line, no one responds. It has been over 2 hours now!
All they have to do is acknowledge the matter and that it is being looked into.
I have even emailed the back office and they are slow to respond also!

J, no need to comment on the chat room. The problem of the disabling of my account, why etc. needs to be addressed.

I have never used an EA. So that cannot be the the problem.

So again what gives?

Got to add.

Their back office has both a chart & the journal info about the trade. emailed them both.

Last edited:
A few comments about our last few reviews

Hello Readers,

Taking a look at our FPA reviews page leaves me no chance but to laugh out loud. Some people just can't be honest even to themselves. I wonder, is it really our website that is being badly documented, or it the fact the majority of our users are from non-native English speaking countries?

Let's take a look at the comment left by Ahmad from Egypt, quoting some interesting phrases of his.. Of course with some explanations of how to properly read such reviews.

Live Operator:
Your account number please
Ahmed:
Live Operator:
That was the SEPTEMBER offer the effective of that offer has been ended in last Jan
Ahmed:
how ?
Ahmed:
what's this?
Live Operator:
you have to make your request before ending of the offer, which has been ended last Jan
Ahmed:
aha i see i see !!
Ahmed:
good bye scammers

FIG had an early offer back in September, 2009 where new traders were rewarded a $25 initial credit to startup with. Just as any other offer and bonus, it clearly stated that an inactivity period of 45 days will void the account.

The trader logged in 4 times only since opening the account. The first login was September 14th, and the last was Sept. 15th.. Then he simply left the platform.

Screenshot:
110220.png

The mentioned bonus promotion required the trader to make an initial deposit (any deposit) to withdraw his bonus money. This is not an FIG invention as almost all brokers do have such a requirement. As you see above, he never made any deposit, and he had the courage/cruelty to call us scammers. Well, yeah, we scammed back our $25.. awful.

----------------------------------------

Now, let's move to the second review by giovanni conforti, italy. Writing his own name in small letters only shows how adequate and careful this trader and business man can be.. but anyway that's his own choice how he calls himself.

trading is very slow and very difficult to close trades and each trade must have 10 pips difference w market price to close it.
That is not a secret, if you took enough care to read our publicly available trading instruments page, you would have figured this mystery before engaging in trading. I can barley believe that people are ready to put money in online business where they do not even know the rules of that certain business.

After 2 months of trading i got k usd profit
Maybe, you forgot to mention that you used all EA's mentioned in our forbidden experts page, doubled your money, and still got your withdrawal with no hassle?

any my mails to support or backoffice has no reply
Of course. Specially that your emails always consisted of one line (please process my withdrawal) without even mentioning your account number, name, pin/phone password or any other instructions. You are not the only trader we have, so providing some extra information would have helped. Add to that, we have a special GUI to submit such requests, so there was no need to send something to support team, as there was no trouble for the supporters to solve.

2) since my 1st withdral request waited 1 week to have reply on live chat and they replied they didn't processed bcoz they changed bank - and they replied no bank wire due to some account auditing so the only way to get my money soon is to use libertyreserve
Yes, we had some issues with our bank, and the choice given to you was moneybookers OR libertyreserve.. Liberty reserve was your choice, and it was instantly processed.

followd this rule and result is 13278.43 original amount -> transfer to liberty reserve 12275.01 (fees)
I believe the amount entered in his review is just a TYPO, so i wont comment that.. he actually withdrew 12275.01 which is his full money, minus 2.99 for the Liberty transaction fees.

from liberty reserve to my bank need to use another exchange company and final money i should receive to my account is 12913.80 so TOTAL FEES TO GET BACK MY MONEY ARE 334.42 USD.
This, can never be a problem of FIG anymore. No one forced you to withdraw to liberty reserve. You, being adequate and very careful in making choices did not even pay attention or read that LR can NOT withdraw to any banks. It is a digital currency after all. As mentioned before, you were given the chance to withdraw to moneybookers, which would have cost you 0.50 EUR only to withdraw to your bank instantly.. Or wait a few more days (which was also offered) until our bank account issue is over and get them directly to your bank account - which you also refused.

Friends, Traders & Readers,
Every single individual working with any forex firm started his life in this field being a trader, so we do understand all issues and problems a trader might face with his broker. Throwing accusations and constantly blaming the other party is of no help, and will never be.

Use common sense.. listen to what your broker has to say.. try to analyze what you are being told to do. No broker around is interested to take your $100 or even $1000.. it is simply not worth the hype this will create around that brokers name.

Being a representative of a forex firm, and specially that i dedicate my time to solving clients issues over the FPA and other places.. i really wish to share a bit of what i see daily in my files and logs.. You will be rolling on the floor laughing of how naive people might get when it comes to proving a point.

I've seen people trading with tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars, for long time, and never facing a single requote or delay. They simply TRADE, and not TRY TO BEAT the markets.

No wonder, 9 of 10 cases or bad reviews a broker gets "not only FIG" is by people thinking that their FAPTurbo or other crap is to make them millionaires... they start getting re-quotes, slippages or even get banned in some cases.. and here starts the shouting that broker X is a scam.

No offense to people i quotes or replied to, i just felt the need to pinpoint some of the common reasons that cause such negative comments. And by the way, if you scroll down that review page of FIG to the end of it, you will notice that each and every review with one or now stars has a comment by the moderation team that it was finally solved.. each single one of them.

FIG team in general, and me in person are very concerned of what our traders think of us, and will be the probability rate that they will consider trading with us again. In all 3 or 4 blocked account cases we had, all traders were paid their money.. In all frozen account cases, the dispute was solved and traders are trading happy again.. All needed was a communication in good faith.

Wishing all the best of the best \ Javier

Back