FigFX is all scam.

Samuel Han

Recruit
Hi there,
I have been trading with figfx 1 years ago.
By then they had no policies on using agressive robots.
So I used them. It seemed having no problem at that time but I stopped trading forex for some reason. I checked account logging in to figfx about 2 times during 1 year period to see my money is safe. Today I tried to login to figfx the message appeared "Account Disabled". I immediately contacted figfx reps they said "Account was disabled due to violating TOS using agressive scalping". At the point where I was trading with robots they had no policy, now they made policy and banned my account.
I can't believe they are doing this types of business in bad manner.
I learned a lesson. I had some money in the account Now my money is all gone.

Prescription Eyeglasses Needed

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for writing this post. And for being such an addition to the FPA community.

For the year you have been a member, we have been wondering ourselves weather we are a scam broker or not.. and never made it to a final answer. Now with your above post, we are almost sure we are... here are a few arguments:

First of All, your name is not Samuel Han, at least be a man and mention your name.

Second, you are not trading with FigFX for over a year, your account was opened 2010.12.11 at exactly 00:15

Third, Our scalping policies have been there since the day the website was started. Check the link below for a few cases by members that also said no such policies existed, some were actually more accurate to confess not reading them.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/7590-figfx-com.html

If you will ask moderators and people from the FPA investigation team (can you find the link yourself or shall I help you?) - they will tell you that the scalping policies were there for as long as the website existed.

Conclusion:
visit www . glassesUSA . com and get a pair of eyeglasses. Use them to read the policies before you violate them, then cry I've been scammed. It's people like yourself that make forex brokerage business a nightmare.

No, thank you Javier

Hello Samuel,

Thank you for writing this post. And for being such an addition to the FPA community.

For the year you have been a member, we have been wondering ourselves weather we are a scam broker or not.. and never made it to a final answer. Now with your above post, we are almost sure we are... here are a few arguments:

First of All, your name is not Samuel Han, at least be a man and mention your name.

Second, you are not trading with FigFX for over a year, your account was opened 2010.12.11 at exactly 00:15

Third, Our scalping policies have been there since the day the website was started. Check the link below for a few cases by members that also said no such policies existed, some were actually more accurate to confess not reading them.

Thank you for enlightening us to the complete and utter disrespect potential customers can expect to receive from FigFX. Your completely inappropriate sarcastic response to a customer complaint shows that although your company may not be a "scam" it is certainly a company that EVERYONE should avoid doing business with.

It's nice to know ahead of time that when faced with negative reviews your company is so quick to reveal confidential information, such as the exact date and time an account is opened. I'm impressed you restrained yourself from divulging his real name, since it is of greater import to you than the current situation he is in.

Finally, congratulations on your ability to hide your unscrupulous policies away in the fine print. So while you may not be a scam, you certainly are sleazy.

:D

Back