• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
On behalf of the FPA, I'm glad that Javier Keeth is here. It looks like a lot of these complaints are getting taken care of.

AsstModerator: Thank you very much; Your time and efforts are much appreciated.

I am sure, all FIG needs over the forum is a little time to prove ourselves having a different approach to customer support. FIG has helped, and will keep offering all possible help to all traders with all cases, that as you have noticed are mainly caused by a misunderstanding, or lack of proper communication between the broker and the trader.

FIGfx by the way has plenty of delightful news coming in the near future that will simply amaze everybody. Please stay tuned to our website. I will personally make sure that the FPA will be the first that news, can't wait for the day to come.

To Javier Keeth

Don't tell me the lagging is because of internet connection. I am using 2MBPS connection.

Despite using 2 MBPS connection, the trades are closed very late. All the profit trades are closed in loss. Some times even after 30 seconds the trade will not be closed and then i get the confirmation "Try again"....

I never faced this situation with any other broker.

Anyway let me come to the point of withdrawal.

First i placed a withdrawal for 718 usd from secure.figfx.com and i did mention the LR details. But you never processed that. Later i sent u a mail too with my LR details.

Then after posting in FPA, i placed another request for 350 USD. Only this was processed.

How is this? After posting in FPA you guyz process the withdrawal. Before that on 3rd of March i placed withdrawal for 718 usd. That was not processed.

And also don't tell me its for security you don't respond to me if i come to chat from US VPS. If it was for security, you wouldn't be terminating a session blindly without giving valid reason. Several times it happened. I asked why am i not able to connect from India and the session was terminated.

I have been trying regularly to connect Live chat support but its not connecting from India. Only from US VPS it gets connected.....

Anyway i have placed withdrawal for balance money too via LR. Please process that soon....

Again i say... My intention is not to defame your company. I get pissed off only because you don't support indians in live chat and the mail response is also very late...

Even my friends have already placed a withdrawal request to their LR accounts.... Please process their withdrawals too...

Don't tell me the lagging is because of internet connection. I am using 2MBPS connection.
Yeah sure, posting this twice only proves how fast and reliable your internet connection is.

Despite using 2 MBPS connection, the trades are closed very late. All the profit trades are closed in loss. Some times even after 30 seconds the trade will not be closed and then i get the confirmation "Try again"....
As i mentioned earlier, you are describing an impossible thing to happen. Technically speaking, an order token expires automatically after 30 seconds in the MT4 platform. Please consult with MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader for more details.

First i placed a withdrawal for 718 usd from secure.figfx.com and i did mention the LR details. But you never processed that. Later i sent u a mail too with my LR details. Then after posting in FPA, i placed another request for 350 USD. Only this was processed. How is this? After posting in FPA you guyz process the withdrawal. Before that on 3rd of March i placed withdrawal for 718 usd. That was not processed.
I wish that was true, we have not received your $718 withdrawal request. The one and only received request was for $350, which was shocking even for me.. You raise a scandal, and you do not even want to withdraw your full amount as people usually do.

And also don't tell me its for security you don't respond to me if i come to chat from US VPS. If it was for security, you wouldn't be terminating a session blindly without giving valid reason. Several times it happened. I asked why am i not able to connect from India and the session was terminated.
Do you really think, we will terminate sessions from India to avoid paying you some $350? :D Mr., we pay more than that daily on adwords ads in your region so it will probably be unwise to block requests from India. Check our Alexa stats and you will soon notice that we are heavily targeting India since Feb. 1st.. Targeting a country and declining chat requests from it would be simply funny.

I have been trying regularly to connect Live chat support but its not connecting from India. Only from US VPS it gets connected.....
Shall we also send you contact details for a computer technician to come fix your PC?

Anyway i have placed withdrawal for balance money too via LR. Please process that soon....
Would you please be kind to check your LR again? maybe the cash is there already?

Again i say... My intention is not to defame your company. I get pissed off only because you don't support indians in live chat and the mail response is also very late...
Dear trader, dear friend,
Yes, i understand you are not here to defame us and you are only worried about your money. Thank you for that.

Yet, you are not the only client we have. For you there is only 1 FIG, for us there are 5,000 clients that ask for leverage changes, deposits, withdrawals, password losts, etc.. We have 4 operators checking mails and performing client requests all day long, and on some days we even do not finish half the pending requests.

Now, some friendly talk away from the money and the technical stuff..
We have nothing against, or against Indian traders. As i mentioned, we are heavily targeting India and we have like twice doubled our Indian client base in the last 60 days.

Regarding the VPS, ask for a second opinion around here. What the chat operator did was the right thing to do. Your VPS was flagged after the first withdrawal request and no further communication was initiated. Can you imagine the problem we've fallen into, if a real hacker got your withdrawal? And it happens, there are a dozen keyloggers that can steal your password, or access your PC without your knowledge. To avoid such scandals, we have a policy for taking requests VIA chat, like mentioning the phone password, matching IP (CLASS-C) and region (maxmind GeoIP); and others.
livechatk.jpg

Even my friends have already placed a withdrawal request to their LR accounts.... Please process their withdrawals too...
[/QUOTE]
As far as i have been informed, all their withdrawals were also processed. Please, give them a chance to contact us themselves as you are not officially their IB or representative so i can not take any instructions from you on third party accounts.

Have a nice day

Mr. Javier Keeth,

“…We have 4 operators checking mails and performing client requests all day long, and on some days we even do not finish half the pending requests.

I find your reply rather disconcerting…especially if I were one of your live account trader and have an urgent problem with my account.
How can and how does FigFx’s clients put up with this type of poor service?

Mr. Javier Keeth,

“…We have 4 operators checking mails and performing client requests all day long, and on some days we even do not finish half the pending requests.

I find your reply rather disconcerting…especially if I were one of your live account trader and have an urgent problem with my account.
How can and how does FigFx’s clients put up with this type of poor service?

Hello,

Maybe i expressed myself wrong. Those are not chat operators, those are mail operators. Away from the live chat, which is a stand-alone application and procedure, we have a team of four monitoring the support mail inbox and working with requests that we receive by emails.

Thanks for giving me the chance to clarify this.

If the withdrawal request was to a LR account already registered with the client, I fail to see how flagging a VPS improves security. If a request from a VPS asks for withdrawal to a different account, then that could be an issue.

I do find it disturbing that he couldn't connect to livechat from his local ISP, but could connect via a VPS. Maybe it was just a coincidence regarding availability of livechat operators, maybe it wasn't. This is something that FigFx should check into. There may be an issue routing livechat connections.

In the meantime, I'd suggest aboothahir re-file that withdrawal request and that Javier post here when Fig gets it and processes it.

If the withdrawal request was to a LR account already registered with the client, I fail to see how flagging a VPS improves security. If a request from a VPS asks for withdrawal to a different account, then that could be an issue.
The chat operators do NOT receive withdrawal instructions over chat. They suddenly dropped the connection and flagged the connection as soon as the country flag did not match the account country. Add to that, that the chat was after backoffice was closed already, so there was no possibility to check the actual request.

This is something that FigFx should check into. There may be an issue routing livechat connections.
Well, i did not expect you to say that; at least! FIG has no interest in blocking a whole country for one withdrawal of $700, or $400 i don't remember anymore :)

In the meantime, I'd suggest aboothahir re-file that withdrawal request and that Javier post here when Fig gets it and processes it.
Please read my previous post, all pending withdrawals have been already processed around 12 hours ago.

account disabled

J

Here is one for you!

I placed a pending order and the market moved in my favor. At writing I would have about 60 pips on the board. The station did not open the trade for over 15 minutes. After I attempted to contact the chat with no one there.

My account went disabled!!!

What gives???

At writing I would have about 60 pips……After I attempted to contact the chat with no one there.”

Hmmmm, let me try to solve this…Time of writing; yah? Tha’s 12:27pm…Ahh, the chat room people went out for lunch!

My account went disabled!!!”

That’s easy…the chat room people took your account with them for safe keeping!

If none of the above, then there was a glitch in the computer system and they will get that fixed as soon as possible and any inconveniences caused is very much regrettable.

Back