• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Hi mr.Javier Keeth, can u help me to check, my account was disabled, but before that is ok, after i making deposit the problem is coming, i dunno what happen, so can u check for me? Thanks.

my account number : 107553

This account is archived due to long time of inactivity.
Feel free to open a new account anytime.

Have a nice day

stay away from this broker

from my sincere advise,stay away from this broker (ex figfx IB)

gaban13 (ex figfx IB),

Do you mind elaborating/give more details to your statement to stay away from FIGfx (SIG)??

As a matter of interest, I have been and still am on 3 different Brokers' Demo Platforms (practicing to go LIVE very soon) and one of them is SIGTrader4. The other 3 brokers are MBT, Tadawul, and FXopen.

I have an issue with FXopen over their criteria on "valid verification" documents and so might most probably be down to 3 brokers to choose from.

But if there is indeed cause for concern with FIGfx (SIG) as a reliable broker, then I will be down to 2 choices.

gaban13 (ex figfx IB),

Do you mind elaborating/give more details to your statement to stay away from FIGfx (SIG)??

As a matter of interest, I have been and still am on 3 different Brokers' Demo Platforms (practicing to go LIVE very soon) and one of them is SIGTrader4. The other 3 brokers are MBT, Tadawul, and FXopen.

I have an issue with FXopen over their criteria on "valid verification" documents and so might most probably be down to 3 brokers to choose from.

But if there is indeed cause for concern with FIGfx (SIG) as a reliable broker, then I will be down to 2 choices.

RahmanSL,

FIGfx = SIGTrader4?are they the same broker??
forget about figfx..they accuse me do self rebate and managing account while i do not.i ask Javier to proof it but he cannot.i can guarantee 100% he cannot proof that i'm managing account.and now he deleted all my clients under my downline list..how professional they treat their customer.about regulation,they said will get it early June but until now still not regulated.

Oooophs, I got that mixed up! It should be (or is it?) SIGTrader4 is the same as LiteForex (correct?).

Whatever, but back to your statement regarding this broker FIGfx. Seems to be strong statement, especially coming from one of their (or ex-) IB.

Hmmmm, so your advice is to stay away from FIGfx; yah? Ok, thanks for the warning.
Very unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea how you can or should go about recovering money the money you (claimed) owed to you, but good luck with your case against them.

All the best!

Disabled Account

Hi there,
I have been trading with figfx 1 years ago.
By then they had no policies on using agressive robots.
So I used them. It seemed having no problem at that time but I stopped trading forex for some reason. I checked account logging in to figfx about 2 times during 1 year period to see my money is safe. Today I tried to login to figfx the message appeared "Account Disabled". I immediately contacted figfx reps they said "Account was disabled due to violating TOS using agressive scalping". At the point where I was trading with robots they had no policy, now they made policy and banned my account.
I can't believe they are doing this types of business in bad manner.
I learned a lesson. I had some money in the account Now my money is all gone.

Hello,

Before making public statements and appearing as a victim, try thinking what would people think of you when they know that you simply, LIE !!??

1- First: Our aggressive scalping policies have existed since th1 1920's.. If you never read them, excuse me, that's your problem.

2- What would you comment on this?
FIGfx Brokers Customer Support Portal : Changes to Our Terms of Service

Let me give you a good piece of advise.. really..
Why don't you go and contact your lawyer? Tell him this company scammed me.. doesn't this look like quiet promising if you are so innocent and sure of your alleged claims.

*** GET A LIFE ***

As you mentioned earlier, this is a public forum where community discusses..
Community FYI means discussing, reviewing, getting answers to questions, sharing as well as respecting each other.

Take a look at your previous few posts, all I see is useless and meaningless blatant probably to increase your post count or something. You are making no good to the community, and probably none to yourself.

This thread, (check title above), is for FIGfx clients that have stuck issues, or unanswered questions. Not for people with nothing to do, coming here just to force their accusations and lame point of view into each open thread.

Stevesmain, double the above for yourself. Or you know what, keep waking your terminal up.. I know that's a constant problem you're facing in your trades.

Will there be a day here at the FPA where such commentator's accounts will be banned. Is there any real reason for keeping them anyway? Just interested.

I cannot comprehend why FigFX chose you as a representative. Your disrespect for customers is evident in each of your sneering posts. While you see no reason for keeping the comments you have no use for I'm glad FPA kept them up. Otherwise the Forex community would remain blind to the lack of respect and poor customer service they can expect from FigFX.

The contrast in tone between responses to "commentators" and moderators is surprising. Unless you have some undisclosed agreement with FPA, it is customers that keep your company in the black (if it is indeed in the black). Perhaps you should treat them with equal amounts of respect.

Greetings,

My Friend, it sounds to me that you are a good English speaker so please allow me to outline a few things that you might have missed while reading my postings around. Please take in consideration that i do now know you personally, so I do not know your penetration level in this field, but I will assume you know what we are all talking about here.

Respect, is something we always have as a company, just as I do personally for all community members. Finally, we are all living people and we shall share the good and the bad times; and never dump the respect of each other even if we disagree on some business terms.

Being arrogant "as some people see me", is something I would probably fail to deny. I have even been called or described as "chesty as a peacock" a while ago.; to be honest, that made me feel even better.

The whole matter is actually much easier and is somewhere between the lines. I have written a few posts here and there asking for the same thing each and every time.. to shock you, that never happened.

What I always ask for is Common Sense when dealing with your forex broker.

Examples:

- Around 5% of all people trying to pass our verification procedures send us their personal photo (a 4"x3" passport self-portrait) as their verification document.

- We get over 50 emails daily asking "how to open an account"

- Almost 90% of all traders send an email and and call just as they make their deposit or submit their withdrawal request. Despite the fact that we have it announced in 9000 places that we have a pre-defined schedule for backoffice operations.

- Almost 50% of all people taking benefit of our 100% deposit bonus "shout" asking why the bonus was removed. Guess why?! They simply never read the bonus offer page till the end to notice the full explanation that bonuses are removed automatically upon withdrawal.

Sometimes, you get the feeling that people hate to read. People are so lazy to even get introduced to what they are being a part of. And of course, as an operator seeing the same nonsense each and every day, you simply get pissed-off.

On the side, please let me assure you that neither I, or the company as an entity have any "undisclosed agreement" with the FPA. On the contrary, there are even times when it gets to fighting over a case or a comment left by a spammer here or there.

One final thing, consider that a kicker for "respect" vs. "common sense" :)

Check the post made a few days back by some Samuel Han about scalping policies. That is absolute nonsense, and here is why..

You can ask anybody here at the FPA including moderators about our site back in late 2008, as far as I can remember, the FIRST page that we created was the scalping policies page. We even had times when the user had to check a special checkbox if he intends to be an aggressive scalper and was added to a special group with 2 pips higher spreads.

Read what the man says, he simply claims no such page existed, and that he never knew about the policies. Well, in Layman's terms now.. Is that supposed to be my mistake? Did I ask him to click the "I Accept" button without even reading?

Best wishes \ Javier

Back