• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FIGfx refuse to pay my profitmoney

I am having an issue with a company

rjodha

Recruit
In feb 2011 i opened an acc. at FIGfx broker. In april they close my account with a notice. Saying that i didnot send the aggrement docs.
But that is not true. I did send the docs.
they refund my initial deposit but refuse to pay my profitmoney usd 1714.30.
FIGFX broker reject my ticket and not solve my problem.

Anyone suggestions?

here is my email log with FIGfx support.

Your request (#6982) has been deemed solved.
To review, comment and reopen the request, follow the link below:
FIGfx Brokers Customer Support Portal : Login

FIGfx Customer Support, Apr-21 20:50 (EEST):
*** REJECTED *** INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER & PHONE PASSWORD ***
Thank you & Have a nice day
__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.
#306 Victoria House ● 17771 Mahe ● Seychelles ● tel: +1 (888) 35 FIGFX
Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

Biswadjiet Jodha, Apr-21 17:48 (EEST):
dear Sirs at Figfx Brokers,
Before I take legal steps.
Please review the case and return my profit money.
- Tekst uit oorspronkelijke bericht niet weergeven -
regards,
B Jodha

FIGfx Customer Support, Apr-18 23:33 (EEST):
*** REJECTED *** INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER & PHONE PASSWORD ***
__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

Biswadjiet Jodha, Apr-18 23:30 (EEST):
Dear Sirs,
On 9 february 2011 I opened the account. I had sent the docs.
You should have sent me an email afther 7 days.
Now after 2 months you terminated the account without notice.
Request my money usd 1714.30 please send to my money bookers account.
Regards,
B Jodha

FIGfx Customer Support, Apr-18 22:11 (EEST):
Hello,
No sir, unfortunately nothing will be withdrawan from your account except for your initial deposit, which you have already received.
You can check our customer service agreement which you agreed to, paragraph 27, where it is clearly stated:
"" FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application. If FIG Solutions does not receive the Customer Account Application and Customer Agreement with original signatures, FIG Solutions reserves the right to liquidate any Open Positions in the Account and to close the Account. ""
As well, you can check the same agreement you agreed to, paragraph 4.2 where it clearly states that it is our right (and NOT obligation) to make a partial/full refund of your equities. In this particular case, we even chose to make a full one, giving you full access to your invested capital.
Please do not open any more tickets in regards to this account. If you feel our take solution is not satisfactory, please consult your lawyer.
__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.

Biswadjiet Jodha, Apr-18 21:13 (EEST):
Dear Sirs
I request withdraw USD 1714.30 to my moneybookers account.
regards,
B Jodha

FIGfx Customer Support, Apr-18 18:51 (EEST):
Hello,
This matter does not have to do anything with your trading account verification.
Account verification is one thing; which I understand you did complete successfully. The signing of the contract is an absolutely different thing required by the terms of service agreement you have accepted when you opened your account.
We were unfortunately force to close your account for not receiving your signed customer agreement within 7 days of opening the account. We have checked your client profile and noticed that no such documents were received.
You can check our customer service agreement which you agreed to, paragraph 27, where it is clearly stated:
"" FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application. If FIG Solutions does not receive the Customer Account Application and Customer Agreement with original signatures, FIG Solutions reserves the right to liquidate any Open Positions in the Account and to close the Account. ""

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited.

Biswadjiet Jodha, Apr-18 13:42 (EEST):
Acc. 143329
Dear Sirs,
I already send the docs 9 feb 2011.
And I got your conformation email that you recieved the docs.
So, I do not understand it.
Please send my profit money usd 1714.30 to my moneybookers account xxxx

regards,
Biswadjiet Jodha

First of all, you should notify them that you posted to FPA (include the link to the thread)

We will see if they take care of their reputation.

I have visited their web site and in my opinion, FigFx is not a reliable company.

They provide addresses in Seychelles, Cyprus and even Scotland. We don't know which one is a real office and they did not provide detailed information about regulation.

We don't know how much capital they have to maintain their business. We don't know who owns the company and the address of incorporation.

They offer $10 micro accounts and a standard account is $2,500 with a max of $99,999 (mini trade is 1 lot size)

Anyone can understand that a 1 lot order may easily kill a $2,500 account

I bet that no professional trader will trade with them. Remember that their best account is limited to $99,999

Furthermore, they offer 1 pip spread with no commission. So anyone having very little knowledge about this business understands that they can only make profit because of their clients losses.

You can use almost any deposit source to fund your account. I did not see "beans" but for sure it will come soon.

I also like their answer when they told you that if you are not satisfied you can ask for a legal advice.

Unfortunately, FigFx is a "case study" for many traders and especially novice traders. Do your homework before opening an account and if you notice many bad signs then "stay away".

Last edited:
rjodha,

More attention when reading, don't say you can't understand whats going on!!

Your case is over, you can contact a legal consultant if you feel you have been mistreated.

Asa for the gentleman 'athenafx' - if that is how you 'understand' and 'evaluate' a forex broker, then I wish you the best of what this market has to offer you. Your life in FX will be so short, and happiness lives a very far country of where you are. Good luck again.

// {NOT-FOLLOWING}

Your case is over, you can contact a legal consultant if you feel you have been mistreated.

It speaks for itself ! No one can consider that as a good practise to manage the customer relationship.

Considering your 7 days rule, you should have at least sent a reminder to your customer a few days after the expiration date instead of closing the account 2 months later without prior notice.

There are only 2 explanations left :
1/ You are facing serious management issues.
2/ You found a dubious way to confiscate the traders profit

You did not answer about your address of incorporation.

You say nothing about your regulatory body and your registration number.

Asa for the gentleman 'athenafx' - if that is how you 'understand' and 'evaluate' a forex broker, then I wish you the best of what this market has to offer you. Your life in FX will be so short, and happiness lives a very far country of where you are. Good luck again.

It is not the subject of this thread but for your information, trading accounts are only open with banks.

figfx is scam

Seems like figfx is a group of few ppls who are not linked with any bank
why they start as broker ?
as fas as i guess forex is mainly known as loss more then 90% traders lose there money so these ppls are doing all the trades there selves without linking to any bank as they know most of the ppls will lose money
and also they have some terms done use EA why ?
if any trader earn money what bad effect that have on you ?
they ask for sign documents but as i know they never send any document to sign and send them back and there is not option in there website from where you can download the form too

:hissyfit:

--------------------------Javeer

can you tell me from where traders on your site can download the form ?

There is a fairly simple solution to prevent this problem.

No matter what broker you use, don't fund your account until after the broker acknowledges that they have gotten 100% of any papers, IDs, or other documentation needed.

Customer Account Agreement

"27. ACCEPTANCE
This Agreement shall not be deemed to be accepted by FIG Solutions Limited Inc. or become a binding contract between
Customer and FIG Solutions Limited Inc. until the signed Customer Account Application has been received and approved by
FIG Solutions Limited Inc. In the event that there are any unauthorized alterations or deletions to this Agreement or related
documents such alteration and deletions shall not be binding on FIG Solutions Limited Inc. and said original forms shall
govern Account."

This is the section 27 in the signed agreement electronically talking, which is the same in any court. If they aprooved your account it is enough. It is very clear that this firm is a scam. I recommend you all stop talking to them and contact your LOCAL police as soon as possible, Interpol too. They have our documents so anything is possible...

FIGFX is SCAM

yes that is right

i have a solution please all (who are cheated by figfx) contact me on this email address
star.cine@gmail.com

I have a very good solution of this let's teach them a lesson and shutdown this *** ppls
they are not company they are group of few ppls may be 2 - 4 what they are doing is not connected to any bank

they have done same with me and they took my initial deposit of 220 and send me only 80$ back and also they took my 1969$ profit too reason is same
signed agreement doc file

they never tell you that you have to send them that file with sign
i ask them when i sent them my other doc file if all the documents are approved and ok and what they reply is yes and we are ready to go and start account

every one please dont ignore this message they are cheater u are good with them till you lose money once you earn money and try to withdraw u will be blocked with any reason they have so many stupid tactics to close your account and take all profit

I am very much sure they are not connected with any bank and they are doing all trading with there own server
ppls lose money they happy
ppls earn money and trying to withdraw they close that account and cheat all profit coz they cannot give us there own money :)

please all contact me on star.cine@gmail.com
i can guide u all to a very good solution
let's teach these SOB a lesson

Back