FigFx scammers, stealers - withdrawal "problem"

Hello,

I actually do not mind offering help to traders with real problems as this seems to be my never ending job here. But for your case, I will pass and nominate you for the best scenarist award. You almost made me believe it all.

- Disabled Your Account Without Any Reason?
Absolutely not true. You acted like a **** and sent mass of offenses in your support ticket. Your account was disabled, you were told that you are not welcome, and you were told as well to wait a full refund. Such rude people are not welcome on our platform.

-- Execution Speeds 56 Seconds?
That should be ranked as the lie of the year. For your information (so you can lie better next time), the MAXIMUM timeout in MT4 is 30 seconds.

-- Withdrawal Minimum?
You were clearly told that the error was corrected, and that you should submit a request again. The minimum for cent accounts is $10.

-- The Best Part:
You got all your money withdrawn along with profits.

Recommendations:

-- Find a course where you can learn how to behave yourself; Maybe, this will help you communicate with people better. You should never expect anybody willing to help you when you act like a ***** !!

-- Lying is a bad habit, stop it for your own good.

{N-F}

FigFx = Javier Keeth = criminal

Hello Javier,

And you crept out of the anonymity, finally. :) Great. I know your "style", so it seems that FigFx "company" is just one person: a sick liar and criminal.

So here is your trick #6: you are the biggest liar of all time, and you say this about somebody else, who says the truth about your company. This is not the first occasion that you accuse somebody with something which you do in fact. You're a joke, nothing more.

If somebody read your texts, she/he will know who is rude. Your text shows your "very kind" and "sophisticated" style (like "You acted like a ****"). I had no time to update my review with my newest experiences, but I'll update it because of you: you earned unlimited negative star with your behavior. I would never have thought that if somebody try to steal money and fool people, this person can sink even deeper, rather than apologize. I attached our conversation at my first post, so everybody can decide what the truth is.

But ok, so let's go step by step:

1. Disabled account:
You use your trick #7 in your first "statement", misrepresentation: I wrote you disabled my account without any good reason. This means that I didn't do anything prohibited which you could use to disable my account.
These were the reasons only:
-I dared to ask where I can change my ticket's priority
-I dared to write you that your "live help" never works
-finally despite of that you saw me stupid and you tried to fool me, I have informatics knowledge, and I wrote how your webpage works
Later I asked you to give me any clear and exact explanation about the cause of the disabling, but of course, you didn't send anything.
Another lie from you: "you were told as well to wait a full refund". You've never written such thing. Or do you think of this: "I would appreciate if this would be the last time we hear from you. So vain you are, so vain."?

2. Execution speed:
I'm glad that you admit with your second "statement" that you use dealing desk execution, like Virtual Dealer Plugin. At a normal broker the execution times are usually max. 1-2 seconds, but not 30 seconds. If you talk about a DMA broker (see below), these times are under 1 seconds.
Anyway, this "statement" is not just a simple "misrepresentation", it is a pure lie. I don't know why you make fool of yourself. I quoted a part from my MT4 logs:
"12:48:52 '310383': close order #5190334 sell 0.10 USDCHF at 0.9166 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 at price 0.0000
12:48:52 '310383': request was accepted by server
12:49:37 '310383': close order #5190333 sell 0.10 EURUSD at 1.3171 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 at price 0.0000
12:49:38 '310383': request was accepted by server
12:49:48 '310383': request in process
12:49:48 '310383': order #5190334 sell 0.10 USDCHF at 0.9166 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 0.9173
"
So let's calculate! There was a close order with #5190334. This was started at 12:48:52 and the execution was finished at 12:49:48. It is 56 seconds exactly. You need a good math teacher. ;)

About your "ULLDMA" service. This text is from your e-mail that I received on 27th of November, 2011.:
"FigFX Brokers is proud to announce that starting Monday November, 28th 2011, all market orders on major currencies will be executed using the FX ULLDMA technology. The FX ULLDMA "Ultra low-latency Direct Market Access"... With this new technology brought to you by FigFX Brokers, you can forget once and for all about having re-quotes for your market orders..."
As I see you don't know what the low-latency market access is. I suggest you to check this page: Execution Performance | Low Latency Trading | LMAX Exchange
Yes, this is low-latency. But what may "ultra low-latency" mean? :) Maybe the 30 or the 56 seconds? :) I don't think so.
I've already written how you deceive your customers with this (this is your trick #1 in my text). As you knew that a trader can control the prices with instant execution, you found it out that the market execution is much better for you. Yes, in this case the trader'll never get requotes, but the trader may get another unwanted prices, and you can play your dirty game with delayed orders.

3. Withdrawal minimum:
Yes, you wrote several times, that this problem was solved, and when - after many tries - I wrote that this still doesn't work, you wrote this:
"I would appreciate if you stop annoying everybody with your useless tickets. To us it appears you are using a very old browser that is unable to even submit a withdrawal request or see a chat window."
The last time when I wanted to submit my request, I couldn't do anything, because you disabled my account already.

4. Finally, as you wrote, the "best part":

Let's see it in chronological order:

21st of February:
I wrote my first message about my problem. This was the first time when I asked you to send back my money.

22nd of February:
On this day I wrote another message to you, that I tried to submit my request several time with the same result (error message). I attached a picture about it. Meanwhile I made a new $10 deposit to skip this "error". I wanted to wait in order to appear on my account. It didn't happen despite of that I made it in worktime (at 14:42 CET).
This is on your page: "Deposits are processed automatically during business hours (Mon. - Fri. from 09:00 - 17:00 CET) and manually on the next business day if a deposit arrives in non-business hours or on a weekend day." So automatically... Yes. Strange, isn't it?

23rd of February:
I tried to check my account about receiving of my last deposit, but I couldn't login, because I got this message in my MT4 Terminal: "Account disabled". After this I tried to login to my account control panel, but it was failed too. I checked the support area, and I got this message:
"You are absolutely a century's figure. We have never seen such selfish, ignorant and idiotic behavior from one person. Your account has been disabled for addressing our team members with public insults in your previous ticket and in multiple occasions. You do not make any good addition to our family of trades, and you are absolutely not welcome here. I would appreciate if this would be the last time we hear from you. So vain you are, so vain."
Yes, this is your "kind" style again, when you thought there will be no consequences. After this message I asked my money back in another message:
"You have no right to disable my account. Please, explain where is this rule in your agreement which your "decision" is based on! But of course, I don't care, you can close my account, but just if you send my money back! So please, send all of my money ($17.63 + $10) back to my Liberty Reserve account (U*******)! My account which is blocked by you for unknown reason: 310383."
As nothing happened, later I submitted my story and my review here. I'm absolutely sure that if I didn't do this, then my money would be still by you.

24th of February:
After you realized that I turned to the public with my problem, you tried to save this situation. Bad try.
I got this message on this day:
"Hello, Aha, so when it comes to money you know how to say "please"!
Don't worry, it will be withdrawn today at 17:30 CET
"
Yes, another "kind" and "correct" message. :)
Finally, at 13:48 CET I got almost all my money (without the profit) back a day later after I submitted my review. Strange, isn't it?
Let's investigate your statement: "You got all your money withdrawn along with profits."
No, this is another lie! To be correct and exact: I got my money back without the profit! $27.63 is not too much money, but comparing the $0.63 with the $17 this was 3.7% profit ($10 was my second deposit) within 4 days. This was a cent account. If we calculate with $10.000, then it would mean $370. Not bad, if you steal "just" 3.7% from each of your customers, and it is even better if you steal all money!

So, in summary:
You wanted to steal my money, and after I turned to the public, you tried to save the situation. You tried to portray this situation so, as if I would lie, but the chronological order and the evidence show the truth clearly: you lied again and again, not me. Finally you made another big mistake, when you wrote that you sent all my money back. This would be $27.63. Despite of this I got only $27 (a day later after I submitted my review), and you kept my 3.7% profit. I attached my account statement and a picture about my Liberty Reserve history. These are clear and simple too.

Javier, you go deeper and deeper. And yes, you are right in something: "Lying is a bad habit", so stop it for your own good!

An advice for you: stealing is not the only way to earn money!

Hello,

I actually do not mind offering help to traders with real problems as this seems to be my never ending job here. But for your case, I will pass and nominate you for the best scenarist award. You almost made me believe it all.

- Disabled Your Account Without Any Reason?
Absolutely not true. You acted like a **** and sent mass of offenses in your support ticket. Your account was disabled, you were told that you are not welcome, and you were told as well to wait a full refund. Such rude people are not welcome on our platform.

-- Execution Speeds 56 Seconds?
That should be ranked as the lie of the year. For your information (so you can lie better next time), the MAXIMUM timeout in MT4 is 30 seconds.

-- Withdrawal Minimum?
You were clearly told that the error was corrected, and that you should submit a request again. The minimum for cent accounts is $10.

-- The Best Part:
You got all your money withdrawn along with profits.

Recommendations:

-- Find a course where you can learn how to behave yourself; Maybe, this will help you communicate with people better. You should never expect anybody willing to help you when you act like a ***** !!

-- Lying is a bad habit, stop it for your own good.

{N-F}

Attachments

• statement.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • LR history.png
    LR history.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
They should be fined, just as other regulatory bodies impose fines. I wish Forex Peace Army had the power to fine brokers.

They have taken a page out of the Nelson Mandela election book, buy all your votes with a R2.50 T-shirt and a R0.50 half-loaf of brown bread, and you will win with an overwhelming majority, it works every time and even better the poorer the country.

FIG 'n Scam FX used to pay their users $10.00 for positive feedback. As I always tell my mates in Africa, suffering after each and every election – Cry for me, Argentina!;)

Hello Hyper and Le Roux,

Thank you for your posts and your supports! The investigation is ongoing since 03-05-2012. I'm curious when this case will finish. I've already asked Pharaoh to publish my case.

Hello Pharaoh,

The other thread is closed, so I post my message here. There are 2 guilty verdicts against FigFx now, and many other unresolved cases with more thousands stolen money. Javier is not slow, but disappeared.
When will this whole FigFx story be turned over to the Scam Investigations Committee? When everybody has forgotten that FigFx ever existed?

Pharaoh said:
I don't personally assign ratings. Ratings are left by reviewers. In this case, the guilty verdicts have turned two 1 star ratings into two zero star ratings. If another Traders Court case or two comes through and FigFx doesn't show up, then the issue will be turned over to the Scam Investigations Committee. They have the power to change the rating on FigFx to scam.

The sad part is that many issues with Fig in the past had been successfully resolved by discussions with Javier. He was often slow to respond, but things usually worked out in the end.

Different actors, same story: Conclusion: Unregulated Brokers = Bye Bye Money!:mad:

I have a feeling that one new court case against Fig will be all the Scam Investigation Committee requires.

Back