Figfx! Steal Trader's Profit!!! - RESOLVED

NickB:
An advice for good, I usually use it a lot in cases like yours where people know only how to scream and cry hoping for good.. go back to where you learned forex, and ask for a refund.

Have a nice day

I am not screaming at all. I am just point out your lack of professionalism and intelligence.

I am not surprised that you ignored most of what I said. I brought up some points that you should answer.

1. I read the section (3.4) of your terms and conditions. However, I do not see where it says that Figfx reserves the right to take customers profits. Could you please direct me to that section of the terms and conditions?
  2. An employee of FigFx mislead this man. The employee gave this man written approval to sign his mother up using his computer. Therefore FigFX should reprimand the employee and give this man his money. Is that not right?

Hopefully you do not try to avoid these questions again.

Last edited:
Figfx hunting trader's profit!!!

Anytime you replied, I didn't see any evidence add up to prove my blames. Only playing with words.

I think "Fig only hunt trader's profit by accusation".

If you suspect my mom's account as the additional account from me (Chanya), Why didn't you block her account from trade and return her fund since that time? you wait until she win the profit and suddenly block "It happened because you can't pay the winning profit or not?"

Please do not repeat that me and mom access each other account without permission from Figfx. because I do not know how to use the trick word like you, that is why I tell you the truth. Acually, it easy for me to say I never access my mom's account and mom never access my account, we only stay in same house, trade on the same computer, But I didn't!
Will you return my mom's profit if I lie to you and insist that??
I think you will say something else, and do whatever for Figfx not to pay profit 932 dollars!!! I just do not understand what Fig loss from this situation if Fig do really put trader's fund to the real transaction!!!!

Thank you for everyone's opinion, and Thank you to FPA for giving space to victim to fight.

Please scroll this page above a few posts and read Chanya's text:
Code:
After account verified, she add fund and trade, both of me and mom accompany each other to trade when our free time match, also [U]sometimes open the trade for each other when one of us away from computer[/U], because needs to grab a good entry. (already ask online support, said we can do)

I truly laugh when read what you reply, Javier. Let me ask you.
Dude, how long you have been work in forex industry? Why your answer is truly like a newbie? That what you underline, is not account management! You know what is the meaning of account management?
If you were fund manager then you do trading and speculating for all of your client's account. The entry of market based on idea of Fund manager while the clients never think about any entry or market direction. It is call account management. In this case of Chanya, he did not manage his mother account and His mother also helped him. MANY PEOPLE DO THIS. ooooHhhh, I know , You will just accuse people doing this and steal the profit.
And moreover, you take 932 dollars from your client, just because he and mom open the trade for each other and you declare as account management??? You are so terrible, I will never invest with you again, and i will warn everyone. Even me, sometimes i ask my wife to order entry for me as well, when I was on the business!
Please read All what i underline below not just what you pick to change the topic!
Chanya wrote:
After account verified, she add fund and trade, both of me and mom accompany each other to trade when our free time match, also sometimes open the trade for each other when one of us away from computer, because needs to grab a good entry. (already ask online support, said we can do)
Even Figfx support said "NO PROBLEM". Figfx Support gave something like "PERMISSION".
If your support already said that (maybe to gain customer), but suddenly it breaks the rule, what you need to do is "say sorry" and "return all his money including profit"! That is the fair!
When you say that trader is "breaking the rules", but he gain LOSS, Could you return all his investment and take care of his loss? LOL

As for your part about editing trades and history, I am not sure if your former FX firm did that, but we certainly do not, and do not want to get involved in such act.s This is one thing that can legally destroy a broker. In addition, we do not need to do it, yes, there is a $932 dollars profit, and yes, we have blocked the account, and a third yes, we believe we did that on a solid "term violation" basis. This is exactly why we feel so sure advising Chanya to consult a lawyer.
What?? FIGFX never edit account history??? wow. i'm surprised. How could you say that? Even there is evidence in FPA proving you modified account history. What is this, sir!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...x-took-back-400-usd-my-interest-earnings.html
Such a big LIE!
figfx LIE means fig fx SCAM!!

And where is the evidence you need to provide to prove Chanya is doing what you called "Self Rebate"?

BEWARE GUYS! This Javier speech always tries to change topic from one to another. He never answers questions but doing tricky by change the topic. From Reason 1 move to Reason 2 then Reason 3, when being asked never answer and move again to Reason 1. You can check from example above.
Javier never answers or gives evidence of Self Rebate but driving into new Topic called Account Management and Consulting the Lawyer.
Even He did not have evidence behind the desk that Trader did account management but still conclude the trader did account management. LOL.
It is one-way accusation.

My conclusion:
"Starting from today, figfx is on my scam list."
Don't try to invest with them, it is useless.
Their support is such a BIG LIAR, by reason:
1. They say "NO PROBLEM" to Chanya opening another account using same computer, but now they make it as reason not to pay trader's profit.
2. They say they never modify or edit the account history. But please take a look on this link below; they modified the swap charge for the client 101140. Is this kind of honest broker?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...x-took-back-400-usd-my-interest-earnings.html

"Eat your own words"

To FPA please follow up this case because it is important to protect traders from SCAM broker.
I think that Thai answer the truth because she is trying to be honest for verification, but Javier takes advantage from what he speaks. I'm truly disagree. All what Javier said based on his thought and emotion without proven or supported by evidence. This is truly horrible for clients.
FIGFX IS TRULY SCAM BROKER!

FigFX is a scam - they stole almost USD $9,000 from me and my trading group of four, and we still haven't seen any return of even a deposit, not to mention our profits.

Javier,

If your support staff was foolish enough to say "No problem", then just pay these people their money (current account balance, not just initial deposit) AND any IB commissions owed. Then terminate their accounts and also terminate whatever idiot at your company messed up so badly.

Personally, I like Fig's policy that says that IBs can't manage their own clients. This makes account managers less likely to churn a losing account to get IB commissions. I wish all brokers had this policy. The problem is that your own chat reps are making Fig look like a scam by giving customers incorrect information.

Sticking to a good policy is a good thing, except when your own reps tell people things that are at odds with the policy.

Hello Pharaoh,

For as long as we have talking over these forums, I can not recall a case where your advise was not considered. Honestly, I appreciate your wise way of discussing topics, and how you evaluate different situations after reading both sides.

In this particular case, and even though the trader access multiple accounts, the big blame would go for the support rep. that answered with "no problems". There is nothing to be shy of, this is a mistake; And when a mistake is done, sorry is supposed to be the following word.

We do accept the advise of Pharaoh, putting all the blame on the support rep. that mislead the trader by giving him direct instructions to violate the terms.

Chanya is welcome to contact me personally at the partnership@ email address, and the payment of $942 will be processed within 24 hours.

After finalizing this case and having everything put in place. The money being paid back to it's owners and Support rep. learning a lesson, I would like to ask Chanya for forgiveness in regards to this case built on an absolute misunderstanding of terms by our own team.

An edit of your red bold scam words, and a reply that you have received your money will also be very appreciated.

Have a nice day
---------------------------
^^^^ is a company policy, not a same person.
Do you really think an FX firm consists of one man on forums yazzy?
ROTFL.

Hope to all is well with your case Chanya. My account on fig was also permanently disabled. I never thought I would be able to receive my funds, but now that you have is gives me hope.

Keep us updated on the return! Interested to hear

Javieer that is pathetic. Whilst Pharaoh is a great guy and helps out a lot, I was the first to give that advice. You all but called me an idiot for giving you that advice yet your praise Pharaoh as if he is the second coming?

I have seen people kissing ass before but you take the cake.

I am glad your company decided to give the money back. Let us be honest though, you just figured it would cost less in the long term to give the money back.

Big Thanks to FPA and Everyone!!!

To Kaes and Nico Kniestedt,

Be good and keep trust in a justice. I believe that they will return your funds, because broker could not take any fund of trader. For the profit, give them the evidence as much as you can provide, and wait for investigation process. I will keep following your case and cheer up always, be patient!

To NickB, Arren, Yazzy, Hyper and Pharaoh,

Thank you very much for your kind support, without all of you, my mother and I are blind to end it with justice result. We are grateful, May God bless all of you. Please accept my bow.

To Javier Keeth,

I am happy to hear that you do investigation and adjust it to the right thing. I know that nobody infallible and as me and mom are Buddhist, we are easily to bury the hatre. But you must promise me that you will open mind and listen to your clients. Never blame someone without support by evidences, to avoid misunderstanding, because it could cuase people live with suffering, That is a truly sin. Even you face a lot of similar case but you cannot judge everyone the same. I accept your apology and I will edit my post or remove Scam wording from FPA after my mom get her money back completely only.

***I will keep all readers update

Regards,

Last edited:
Javieer that is pathetic. Whilst Pharaoh is a great guy and helps out a lot, I was the first to give that advice. You all but called me an idiot for giving you that advice yet your praise Pharaoh as if he is the second coming?

Hello NickB,

Let me apologize to you personally, as I ignored earlier thinking that you are a different Nick.

Mr. G. from the FOA investigation team contacted me and told me who you are, and that I must be taking you for another person. So I do apologize for my silly comment about getting a refund from where you learned forex.

As for the advise you have given earlier, I do thank you and assure you that there was nothing personal in ignoring your request. I never knew you are an experienced FX rep. and that's why I did not take your comment so seriously.

Pharaoh on the other hand, has proven to be a good evaluator of different situations, and has helped us earlier which makes us listen to him more closely. Again, nothing personal in favoring his comment..

Chanya
Thank you for your understanding the situation, please expect your withdrawal around 17:30 CET, our daily withdrawal processing time.

Have a nice day

Back