1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FIGfx Stole my friend's $3000

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Praefectus, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Praefectus

Praefectus Recruit

Hello, my name is Fernando I'm here for my Friend name Ketut Artayasa, he is a client of FIGfx since 10.12.2010, his account number is 135811, he made the last deposit $1000 today (23.12.2010) and trade... he won some trade and boost his account to $3000, his last trade is buy GU from 1.5376 and TP set at 1.5390 with 5 lots, when the price pass his TP his trade not closed at TP, he wonder why so he contact FIGfx and turn out that his account is not registered in FIGfx anymore. How this happen? he is a client of FIGfx he made some deposit to his account and he have all the email from FIGfx during his account registration, he have complete email to prove that he is FIGfx client.

Well, I dont know what to say for now, but looks like FIGfx trying to steal my friend money, too bad that he cant speak english to explain his problem so he contact me via YM and tell me all his problem. I just trying to help him here...

this is my email address mr.praefectus@yahoo.com
    and this is Ketut Artayasa's email address bli@ketut.web.id

we both indonesian, we live in different island (I'm in Sulawesi and He live in Bali or Lombok Island)

I just wanna ask FPA to investigate this case for my friend. FIGfx really need to be investigated cos I'm also their client but since I found that they a bit suspiciuos on execution i stop trade with them, you can see my review for this broker, really bad on execution time.

Please help him FPA, you the only hope we have now... if you need the prove like daily confirmation or emails from FIGfx to my friend please contact his email address.... please help him FPA...

I give you the the first prove that he is FIGfx client in the attachment.

Thank you.

Fernando

Attached Files:

#1 Praefectus, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  2. Javier Keeth

Javier Keeth FigFx Representative

Hello,

This is a confirmation that this case is properly solved.