figfx terminated my account

​​Hello,

We regret to inform you that your trading account has been permanently terminated due a violation of our terms of service.

A screenshot attached below shall show you how you managed 7 accounts at once from the same IP address, where we have stated that management of third party accounts is forbidden in our terms of service.

The accounts will be revoked, and there will be no refunds.

Your IB office in Nigeria has also been informed to take their own actions if required.

Please, do NOT open any more accounts with FigFX brokers; We do not welcome cheaters in our family of professional traders. For any comments or suggestions, please contact your lawyer directly.

Good luck in your future ventures
This was the mail i was sent from figfx please i dont just know why it should be now after trading that account to a resonable amount and i want to withdraw please help me FPA my account number is 301021

figfx did not want to process my withdrawal

I really sick of this broker figfx i have ordered for withdrawal of my money but they dont seem to make an attemt to precess my withdrawal for some days now please FPA ineed your help i am afraid of this broker my account number is 301021

figfx is a big scam

after i have signed up for an account and traded the acount for more than one month now and turn 250 into 2500 and there refusal to process my withdrawal since last week here is what i got in my mail

Hello Nwosu Kennis Peters,

We regret to inform you that your trading account with FigFX Brokers has been permanently terminated.

On 2011.08.30 18:05, when you signed up with your email address chikennwosu@yahoo.com from the IP address 41.206.11.22, you agreed to our general terms of service and have confirmed that again when you submitted your traders profile a few days later.

Unfortunately, you were unable to comply with paragraph #27 which states:

" FIG Solutions must receive an original signed copy of the entire Customer Account Application and Customer within seven (7) days of completion of the online Customer Account Application. If FIG Solutions does not receive the Customer Account Application and Customer Agreement with original signatures, FIG Solutions reserves the right to liquidate any Open Positions in the Account and to close the Account. Please refer to the account banning/closure procedure description at paragraph 4.6. above. "

We will refund your initial deposit/last deposit after a stopout within 14 business days.
We will refund you your initial deposit within 14 business days.
If you have made any withdrawals before, they will be deducted from the initial deposit sum.
If your made withdrawals are more in value than what you have already withdrawn, no refunds will be made.

In addition, and in regards to the issue we had earlier about the shared IP addresses;

All the 7 accounts were reinstated and all 6 others were kind enough to remove their negative posts from the FPA and other places, except for you. For your information, you had NO RIGHT AT ALL to post that from the start, let aside removing it when the issue was solved.

Thank you and have a nice day

please beware of figfx they are scam

i made 2500 from 250 in just a month plus they first of all terminated my account claiming that they have resolve the issue and the next is permanently closing my account because i reported to FPA i place for withdrawal they did not process my withdrawal for one week so how will you not say they are scam i want every body to know this i called they nigeria representatives there number was switch of for 4days now.please FPA i will go to any length to make sure that people don't do business with them, they have no live chart support in their web site check that out how will people reach them.i need your help FPA.my account number is 301021

beware of figfx is a big scam of the year

i made 2500 from 250 in just a month plus they first of all terminated my account claiming that they have resolve the issue and the next is permanently closing my account because i reported to FPA i place for withdrawal they did not process my withdrawal for one week so how will you not say they are scam i want every body to know this i called they nigeria representatives there number was switch of for 4days now.please FPA i will go to any length to make sure that people don't do business with them, they have no live chart support in their web site check that out how will people reach them.i need your help FPA.my account number is 301021

Back