Figfx total scam

Accent

Private
FIGFX :mad: CLOSED MY Account. Because I have winning trade and refuse to refund my money. They accusing me to use illegal EA?? IF using FAPTURBO & Shocker is illegal then what EA that they think legal??? This broker is a total scam but have 4 star in FPA? Bellow email from FIGFX:

Hello,

This email is to inform you that your trading account 155824 has been permanently banned for several, continuance violations of our terms of service.

We are no sure how you managed to do it, but it seems you were following our scalping policy and making sure to use each robot listed there.

Let me remind you, the list of robots listed there are those you should NOT use, and not those you need to use !!

Your account will be closed permanently effective immediately without any right for a refund as you have already withdrawn more than your initial deposit, which we refund in such cases 'at our sole discretion' and as described in our terms of service.

We would also appreciate if you'll pass on opening any additional accounts with FigFX Brokers.

Have a nice day

--
Best regards,
● FIG Solutions Limited \
● #306 Victoria House, 3rd Floor
● Mahe, Seychelles
● web: Forex Trading Broker | FigFX

Confidentiality Statement:
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately.

You could see my trading records at: MT4i - accent Sees if any fraud that I have done??? They wipe out 500 USD of my winning money:mad: even refuse to refund my initial deposit

The robots aren't illegal, but brokers do have the right to prohibit some or all EAs. Personally, such restrictions make me wonder a bit about a broker's liquidity connections.

Always read the TOS before opening an account.

I think They dont want people to WIN.... .. Many people win and their account closed.. This is a SCAM Company. IF you want profit don't trade with FIGFX.

Win or lose, if you violate the TOS, you'll have your account closed sooner or later.

Of course, winning accounts would generally get higher priority for TOS violations at most brokers. This can be for 2 reasons. First, if the broker is a market maker, winning trades get their scrutiny faster. Second, the faster a "bad" winner is locked out, the smaller the amount of any potential dispute.

Next time, check the TOS before depositing money.

Back