Figfx unreachable

ADEMILUA

Recruit
Goodday to ya'll, pls mr javier, i firstly want to commend u on the way my account issue was resolved d last time, but pls we need to hear somethin from you in order to know how worried we shud be. I belive u were attacked by a bug or sth.But pls we or i really need to hear from you pls

Figfx unreachable!

Goodday to ya'll, pls mr javier, i firstly want to commend u on the way my account issue was resolved d last time, but pls we need to hear sometin from you in order to know how worried we shud be. I belive u were attacked by a bug or sth.But pls we or i really need to hear from you pls.

Where have you been? FigFx's website went down back in April.

If you had money there, go ahead and leave a 1 star review and then file a Traders Court case.

If I had known people have been complaining about FigFx over a year, I would not have committed my money with them, now they have completely disappeared into thin air as if they never existed. Well good luck to them. All of them shall reap the reward of their works. You can't even access their website or get in touch with them any way again. They are DEAD, AS DEAD AS DODO!

To leave the review, go to the FPA's reviews (see the top menu and point to Reviews & Ratings). Search for Fig. Open the page, and click Submit a review.

Once the review is approved, go to Traders Court in the top menu and select File a Case. Read the instructions carefully.

To leave the review, go to the FPA's reviews (see the top menu and point to Reviews & Ratings). Search for Fig. Open the page, and click Submit a review.

Once the review is approved, go to Traders Court in the top menu and select File a Case. Read the instructions carefully.

it's really terrible that you met with such a broker. i am wondering how the traders can get their money back and how long will it take if this happens.

For those who deposited by bank wire, contacting your bank about how to file fraud charges is a good step.

For those who use any other means (paypal, credit card, etc), contact the payments processor.

Anyone who has an account, no matter how the money was deposited, needs to contact their local police about how to file internet-based financial fraud charges from your country.

Chances of getting your money back are small. If you don't talk to banks, payment processors, and the police, then the chances of getting your money back are zero.

Back