FIGFX won't give me my deposit back

Thank you athenafx

this is my problem right here, no matter what they should give our deposit back because the software am using its not that big of deal as half of these brokers accept scalping, but I dont know why on earth i signed up for figfx, but what am saying is that they should give our deposit back it didn't effect they server i didnt shut it down i didnt overload it, beside i aint robbing the broker ahhh hes just lucky man theres nothing i can do i went on the complain site yet no help but its done now theres nothing i can do

peace athenafx

You are right Pharaoh.

However, in my opinion, the most unethical behavior is to confiscate the initial deposit.

During a period of time, we saw bad brokers putting accounts under investigation then cancelling profitable trades and finally agree to refund the initial deposit.

Now, those bad brokers do much more. They stop responding to the customers and they keep all the money including the initial deposit.

They hide behind their contracts but most of the time those contracts would not survive to the court in EU or US.

Back