FIGFX won't give me my deposit back

Faisal.N

Private
my Account Number: 305064

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong section since I couldn't find the place for complains or FPA doesn't deal with complains if so am sorry I will delete this thread also I can't send message to the admin on this forum.

FIGFX i have joined them 3 weeks ago depositing total of $470 and i made a profit of $400 that adds upto $870 but some how they have blocked my account for using scalping software and decided not to give my deposit back i have emailed several times even placed 3 tickets in the figfx customer support page yet they have not replied to me but suspend my accounts i have created in that section and they will not pick up my calls on the live chat aswell even try'd call them but they will not pick up and leaving several voice mails to call me back which they didn't do they have the rights to take my money ? they even threaten me on the live chat by saying they have filled a case with the uk-fsa ? is there anything i can do ?

am sorry if am in the wrong forum for complaints but i really want my money back and i will never ever go that server again

thank you for reading this

I have also noticed some forex accept scalping but this server doesn't and i didn't knew it

have a good day

Last edited:
FIGFX i have joined them 3 weeks ago depositing total of $470 and i made a profit of $400 that adds upto $870 but some how they have blocked my account for using scalping software and decided not to give my deposit back i have emailed several times even placed 3 tickets in the figfx customer support page yet they have not replied to me but suspend my accounts i have created in that section and they will not pick up my calls on the live chat aswell even try'd call them but they will not pick up and leaving several voice mails to call me back which they didn't do they have the rights to take my money ? they even threaten me on the live chat by saying they have filled a case with the uk-fsa ? is there anything i can do ?

thank you for reading this

Javier from FIG is pretty active in the forums. It generally helps if you put your account number into the complaint so that he can check it.

Javier from FIG is pretty active in the forums. It generally helps if you put your account number into the complaint so that he can check it.

Pharaoh,

I have been informed about this man a week ago or so.

- He used an arbitrage technique to hunt pips which is clearly stated as a forbidden act on our website.

- The account was terminated, and the usual email template went out with an alert about the termination and an initial deposit refund within 14 days.

- The man was rude enough to mention in a live session that a"friend", told him to cheat and do whatever he wants as in worst cases, Fig always return the initial capital.

- Within hours, all mail inboxes, phones, answering machines, chat servers where filled with curses, F***s, and etc.. below is an example.

faisal.png

To make this simple and straightforward, There is a place in our terms that says:
"" If a trading account is disabled from trading for any reason; All open/floating positions on Customer's account will be closed automatically by FIG Solutions at 17:00 CET or at market Close Friday (whichever comes first). FIG Solutions Limited reserves the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to issue a partial/full refund of any remaining balance on the banned account. ""

In this particular case, we see it reasonable to make absolutely no refunds of any balance. The user is welcome to file a dispute at his nearest lawyer's office.

Now Faisal,
Let me tell you something, if the forex business will one day stop being a decent business, that would be only because of people like yourself.
You're so vain and useless.

{NOT-FOLLOWING}

They don't exist. This "javier keith" threatened me a few months ago.

He said that my life in forex should be short. He is very young (at least) because I was trading well before his birth date.

Figfx is nothing. Please close your account and tell others to do the same.

They have no liquidity provider. I mean none that we can check.

I exclude jungle providers with elephants or beans.

If you have one liquidity provider. Please Name and Address. I will love talking to them.

You will get nothing because their only goal is to steal your money using stupid rules such as no scalping, no arbitrage, no winning trades ......

They have invented a new rule that became very popular among scammers. They don't refund the deposit.

So you should understand that you can send money THEN they can keep the money for any reasons of their choice.

You have been warned.

I should add "the user is welcome to not send any money"

Last edited:
WOAH WOAH WOAH

Javier u the master of lieing mate
you sir are a lieing how on earth did i say my friend forced me to do this ? hes a friend of mine that recommended me your broker but thats not the case. u threatned on me the live chat how u will fill a case with the uk-fsa whatever they called you ignored my live chat, you think u can back up ur words ? mate ur company is a scam and should not exist in the first place beside ur a lier i used a scalping software i even told you on the live chat yet u did warn me but i was in loss at that time with $300 i couldnt withdraw loss ? so i wanted to do abit more so i can reach my normal deposit infact why didnt you block me at that time instead of warning me ? then when i reached $870 u decided to block me. I did enough research about u javier how u deal with customers but ur not going to do it to me like you did to those inocent customers that didnt deserve they mess in the first place and i started cursing after u rejected my live chat calls and telling me to get a life for just asking for my deposit ur not so smart now are you ? your company is a complete JOKE I want my $470 back

Last edited:
and i want my refund you bunch of scammers i want my refund i've been going through days and days asking for my refund yet you did not reply to any of those emails i have send you what a five start customer services

and how your going to tell me something ? just give my deposit back i dont need to hear a advice from a scammer anyways, for the last 2 weeks i have been asking for my deposit back, I will not let this go NEVER!!! no man is taking £300 off me just like that i rather give it to stranger then give it you and i know alot of people are going through this soon or later they will find this forum and expose you just wait for it

Last edited:
Any chance of either side disclosing what software was used and how it matches up to the TOS?

Faisal, did you really flood all of Fig's methods of communication? If one of my brokers shut me down, I would send multiple messages, but not as many as described.

Javier, what's the status of Faisal's deposit being returned?

Back