Figfx

Why not just go with a proper big name broker?

These guys have not stolen your account balance have they?

If you still have your money I do not see the issue. Open an account with a big broker and you won't run into these problems. Small brokers do not like it when people make too much profit.

Yesterday I got this email from Figfx

Hello Mr. Dei,

This email is to inform you that your trading account #121630 has been permanently blocked due to several violations of our terms of service agreement, as well as the terms in regards to the partnership program available at https://secure.figfx.com/earn.asp

1- Your account, registered from Redmond, WA
2- Your account, trades from IP address 98.203.250.162 (which is nowhere near Redmond)
3- Your account uses an expert adviser identified as the Ruskinator (GBPUSD240)
4- VPS trading usually from the CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS LLC network

There are three accounts in our system --which we believe are used, accessed, controlled by yourself-- for some reason, share all the three points defined above. Which is a clear violation of our "one account per household". Add to that that three of the four accounts use the same last name, and the same ID identification tag. Clearly, those accounts were opened for a relative sharing the same residential, IP address as well as other information and of course, the Ruskinator which is only found in these 4 accounts in our platform.

All four accounts have been permanently disabled.
FIG has full logs of all login and access details to all four accounts including those from Redmond, WA as well as Sammamish, WA and the VPS by Cloud LLC. As well, the affiliate account referring the accounts have been disabled and all generated rebate commissions have been nullified. Please revise our affiliate agreement again for more details.

A group of myself and 3 other traders opened accounts with Fig a little over a month ago, this email accuses us of being one person running all 4 accounts. This is completely untrue we all live in seperate households.

The points 1-4 they state don't make any sense, the ip IS near Redmond, expert advisors are allowed, VPS is completely irrelevant to my account.

Fig has disabled all of our accounts and stolen all of our money under false accusations.

I hope the FPA can help resolve this.

Why not just go with a proper big name broker?

If you still have your money I do not see the issue. Open an account with a big broker and you won't run into these problems. Small brokers do not like it when people make too much profit.

No, they stole our money, including our deposits.

My full balance has been refunded, this issue has been resolved.

That is exactly what they did. Initial deposit and all profits have been stolen, this is the dispute.

Last edited:
Oops very sorry about that man I must have misread.... ok well I am here to help then.

Back