Figfx

JamesD

Recruit
Figfx-resolved

My full balance has been refunded, this issue has been resolved.

Yesterday I got this email from Figfx

Hello Mr. Dei,

This email is to inform you that your trading account #121630 has been permanently blocked due to several violations of our terms of service agreement, as well as the terms in regards to the partnership program available at https://secure.figfx.com/earn.asp

1- Your account, registered from Redmond, WA
2- Your account, trades from IP address 98.203.250.162 (which is nowhere near Redmond)
3- Your account uses an expert adviser identified as the Ruskinator (GBPUSD240)
4- VPS trading usually from the CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS LLC network

There are three accounts in our system --which we believe are used, accessed, controlled by yourself-- for some reason, share all the three points defined above. Which is a clear violation of our "one account per household". Add to that that three of the four accounts use the same last name, and the same ID identification tag. Clearly, those accounts were opened for a relative sharing the same residential, IP address as well as other information and of course, the Ruskinator which is only found in these 4 accounts in our platform.

All four accounts have been permanently disabled.
FIG has full logs of all login and access details to all four accounts including those from Redmond, WA as well as Sammamish, WA and the VPS by Cloud LLC. As well, the affiliate account referring the accounts have been disabled and all generated rebate commissions have been nullified. Please revise our affiliate agreement again for more details.

A group of myself and 3 other traders opened accounts with Fig a little over a month ago, this email accuses us of being one person running all 4 accounts. This is completely untrue we all live in seperate households.

The points 1-4 they state don't make any sense, the ip IS near Redmond, expert advisors are allowed, VPS is completely irrelevant to my account.

Fig has disabled all of our accounts and stolen all of our money under false accusations.

I hope the FPA can help resolve this.

Last edited:
For opening a live forex accounts, most brokers requiresa scanned copies of personal ID`s such as passort or drivers licenc, have this broker requested such things from you and if so , it makes no sense to accuse you of beign one person holding 4 accoutns and holding 4 different ID`s with different first or last names . however these rules of trading with same IP address is not making sense for me , hence 20people can open account and uses same computer if they trade in an internate caffe and not at their home, moreover have you undertaken these agreenments signed by you before violation, if not so , I think your should report your account nmber and your profits that your broker have denied you access for you to receive and post the case at the forum for FPA to assist you sir .

My full balance has been refunded, this issue has been resolved.

For opening a live forex accounts, most brokers requiresa scanned copies of personal ID`s such as passort or drivers licenc, have this broker requested such things from you and if so , it makes no sense to accuse you of beign one person holding 4 accoutns and holding 4 different ID`s with different first or last names . however these rules of trading with same IP address is not making sense for me , hence 20people can open account and uses same computer if they trade in an internate caffe and not at their home, moreover have you undertaken these agreenments signed by you before violation, if not so , I think your should report your account nmber and your profits that your broker have denied you access for you to receive and post the case at the forum for FPA to assist you sir .

The broker requests Passport/ID for withdrawal, I have not yet submitted my ID but the 3 other trades have, proving they are different people with different addresses. We were accused of all trading from the same IP but when you look at our individual emails we received it shows us our own individual IP's for each account so that accusation is a lie.

Last edited:
Figfx Again!!!

I truly understood your situation, even my mother and I had already verified the account and not yet request any withdraw, just won the profit, we were accused as self rebate, false identity and account management....without any prove or strong envidence, just speaking whatever they want and packed our money away....

Seems Figfx dislike any profit trader!!!

Cheer up...I believe the truth will appear and the bad people will loose at last...May God punish them soon!

Last edited:
The broker requests Passport/ID for withdrawal, I have not yet submitted my ID but the 3 other trades have, proving they are different people with different addresses. We were accused of all trading from the same IP but when you look at our individual emails we received it shows us our own individual IP's for each account so that accusation is a lie.

Now I understand your point,

I think it is wise you summit them your ID and then post your account number and then copy those emails u reveived from your broker identifying you as different IP address and then encourage your members that have same problem to do same report as you explaining al problem to FPA with evidence, I hope they will look forward to heloing you ASAP sir, .

I truly understood your situation, even my mother and I had already verified the account and not yet request any withdraw, just won the profit, we were accused as self rebate, false identity and account management....without any prove or strong envidence, just speaking whatever they want and packed our money away....

Seems Figfx dislike any profit trader!!!

Cheer up...I believe the truth will appear and the bad people will loose at last...May God punish them soon!

Were you able to reach any resolution with them?

It's only a matter of time before this broker gets a scam finding. It seems they spend their time trying to find something wrong with every profitable account.

Hello,

All relative data regarding this case has been promptly forwarded to the FPA investigation team.

Awaiting response from the moderators.

Back