Figfx

Hello,
I have problem with Figfx. I lost my phone password to my account. Yes its my mistake, but they ignore my effort to prove my identity. When I said that I can prove my identity by send my ID or passport or bank statement they ignored it. They ignore that I have a lot of account statements too. They havent effort to resolve this problem. They havent effort to send me new password to my email. So I think they try steal my money..

No doubt, FifFX is rober broker

I am one of the victim of figfx broker, they use the company to steal dollar. Believe me, this company is only mask to steal our dollar....

Post your account numbers. Then maybe we can get the AsstMod to invite Javier into the thread.

Martin Krejcirik>>

I got briefed about your problem.

1) When hackers "steal" someone's email, they usually get access to everything in the hacked inbox including the statement emails, the passport copies and everything the user had in their inbox. So the fact that you you offered those, does not tell much, you can still be the hacker trying to steal the identity of the real Martin Krejcirik.

In such cases, and to protect the real trader's identity, we suspend the account and request the real owner to provide us with the correct phone password which in 98% of cases, is found after a day or two.

So again, nobody is trying to take your money or void your account. Your account is there and the money is there, all we need is confirming that we are talking to the real owner.

It would be absolutely no nice to give you access to the money, then have a second Martin Krejcirik after a few days claiming that he is the real one.

Pharaoh: I am not sure if I explained myself correctly/clearly here, but all I want is making sure that the money goes to it's owner only.

Mr. Krejcirik:
Would you agree on providing us with a copy of your ID, certified/notarized within the last 14 days?! This is something the hacker will never be able to generate, and will be more than enough to proof your identity. I will make sure your account is reinstated instantly as I receive this paper.

-----------------------------------

As for Aspil, and because of your public review and this reply here.. Unfortunately, I have no will or intention to offer you any help.

Remove your negative public review, remove your reply along with the subject from this thread, then maybe I will try asking what your problem is.

If anything is even potentially hacked, then asking for an updated, notarized copy of the primary ID is very reasonable.

Aspil, do you have an account with Fig? I just read your review and Javier asked for your account number over a week ago.

Can I send certified copy of bank statement (from this month)which is send to my address? Becouse in Czech republic cant be certified ID or driving licence..

Can I send certified copy of bank statement (from this month)which is send to my address? Becouse in Czech republic cant be certified ID or driving licence..

Unfortunately, what you just explained can not be true.
Certification of any paper does not have anything to do with where you are located. Just make a xerox copy of your ID "any valid ID", and ask a notary public or a local police station to stamp it for you. Such a procedure shall cost you anything between 5-10 EUR, which we will cover for you also with your withdrawal.

Check Notáøská komora Èeské republiky

The law 358/1992 § 73 section
2 letter a) of statute book say: Notary will refuse verification if document which uniqueness cant be proven by certified copy. It is
especially identity card, military ID, passport, draft, check... If you dont believe me here is link to this law: http://www.nkcr.cz/zrak/doc/notarsky_rad_uplne_zneni.pdf
From this reason I sent you verified copy of bank statement from last month. It prove my identity. So I dont know where is problem.

Mr. Krejcirik,

I have tried to be nice by leaving the whole world and follow your posts on this forum even though and offering you dedicated help; let me assure you that I absolutely do not like your tone of dealing with things.

Unfortunately, what laws you have in your country is something I do not really want or have to know about. In the country where our company is incorporated, an ID is needed to verify someone's ID. This has a sound of logic somewhere at least, IMHO.

Until we receive your true-copy, translated and notarized ID, there is unfortunately nothing I can do to help you anymore.

Good luck \ Javier

Back