• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fight against Binary Options

I am having an issue with a company
To everyone reading this thread forget these names that you have been given by these so-called 'brokers' at these binary scamming companies as every single one of them is a fake,made up name.
If you want to trade with anyone again make them fax or email you a copy of their passport first,at least that way you know you are talking to a real person and not a scammer with a fake name like everyone mentioned so far here!

JJG123, when did they trade your account. and did you contact them after the fact they traded you account away and what did they say.
I have spoken to my banks and I hit a dead end with them. Banks will not dispute a charge back. The only other option that we have is to consult with an international lawyer and file a class action law suit against OptionsXO.

But I cannot do that alone. It would be better if we have at least few people presenting the same case together. If you want you can personal message me and we can talk further.

Hello Omid,
I have contacted Giambrone Law Firm who are willing to take on my case for £1,000 retainer fee and 15% recovery fee once they win my case. Would you like discuss the possibility of involving more people to take on Options XO as a group?

Hello Omid,
I have contacted Giambrone Law Firm who are willing to take on my case for £1,000 retainer fee and 15% recovery fee once they win my case. Would you like discuss the possibility of involving more people to take on Options XO as a group?

Omid,
Is this not a reasonable offer from this lawyer? I would much prefer to take on Options XO as a group as it would have more weighing power than going on my own. A response would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Lina A.

1000 plus 15% would suggest that this already is a class action case. A quick call to Giambrone Law could confirm this.

Me too. I am also in Canada. I lost $28,000 with these thieves - they traded on my account without my knowledge or consent and they lost my whole account. I'm desperate. Is there anything we can do other than talk to the media?
Hi How are you doing? I am Danny from winchargeback and i have assisted many people in getting back there funds from this company. If you would like to drop me an email with your details we can speak and discuss whether or not i will be able to assist you or not.
danny@winchargeback.com

Hello Omid,
Hi Lina,

Sorry I was away for a long time. That is a good price I guess. Please reply back to me so that we can chat more about how we can join a force to sue optionsxo together. You may personal message me as well.

Hi Lina,

Sorry I was away for a long time. That is a good price I guess. Please reply back to me so that we can chat more about how we can join a force to sue optionsxo together. You may personal message me as well.
Hi , I have had a credit put in my account at Optionsxo that I did not want or approve . I have not paid the money and my account has been frozen.
Any help appreciated.
Western red neck.

I'm not sure what you mean Western Red Neck. You have money in your account that you didn't deposit? I'm guessing you also had a credit balance that you now cannot access?

I'm not sure what you mean Western Red Neck. You have money in your account that you didn't deposit? I'm guessing you also had a credit balance that you now cannot access?
Yes. They put the money in to lock me in to paying the extra.
And yes there was a good balance in the account.

Sounds like the company are scam. I would start a new thread in the Scam section. It may get lost here.

Back